+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 109 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Good point Sogeking, Again I'll say this ..I'm surprised that Joe has not contributed to this thread. He seemed to be very excited about this L'Oreal product. His point was that L'Oreal was releasing it as a cosmetic to 'circumvent' the time and cost it would take for FDA approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Good point Sogeking, Again I'll say this ..I'm surprised that Joe has not contributed to this thread. He seemed to be very excited about this L'Oreal product. His point was that L'Oreal was releasing it as a cosmetic to 'circumvent' the time and cost it would take for FDA approval.
    Its most likely a cosmetic because it doesnt work lol. They will say things like that to make you think its more effective then it actually is, all bullshit greedy corporate marketing.

You may be right UK, we shall see. Ive never really informed myself about the TRX2 products or had followed the thread related to it. Apparently that thread has over 4,300 replies and over 587,834 views. Not saying that it gives it any merit either way. Without getting into any deep discussions over it, what has that earlier product done?

i guess the only way anyone can debunk this as garbage is by actually trying it out.

i will be trying this when it comes out, only on my temples, which have no hair so ANY growth will be clearley visible.

The main way this probably operates is by increasing density per cm2 and density is someting which cant really be distinguished by users vision even photographs may be useless in determining if this actually grows hair or not in people that have some hair on thier scalps.

anyway i guess we will know more information i.e studies,pictures etc prior to launching thier product.

"i guess we will know more information i.e studies,pictures etc prior to launching their product"
    Very true Gutted, lets just wait and see. If it does have actual efficacy like that of Minoxidil then ill pass. But lets not assume.

They do this every 5 years or so now... last time it was Aminexil or something by that name, this time it is neogenic.

All bullshit lies and marketing.

Our only hope is Team Tokyo Histogen if can grow on slick bald and Replicel.

IF this works it works via a different mechanism than minoxidil, which should be a big bonus. i.e it wont be "a for life" treatment, rather a 3/6 month periodical treatment.

The hairs will probably last a few anagen hair cycles before they begin to minuturaise again.

Bear in mind dr cots research was funded by loreal, and this is what this treatment is based on and it seems to me dr cots perhaps already knew about this "lotion" since he mentioned this in his interviews with the press.

i think we can only speculate right now, we should know more until more info is released by them in the next few months.

This product is to be made with fruit extracts such as grape extract. I'm not dismissing it but I've heard some real horror stories with people using hair products by l'oreal by losing their hair. I tend to stay clear of l'oreal products.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    last time it was Aminexil or something by that name
    http://www.theinfomine.com/2010/09/0...ent-hair-loss/

Quote Originally Posted by Mentalist View Post
    This product is to be made with fruit extracts such as grape extract.
    Oh dear, it gets worse. I can see the naturalist fallacy inevitably being wheeled out in the advertising of this product.