+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    In winter? He'd have to go to a skin cancer inducing tanning salon.
    He bit the bullet in June..

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    He bit the bullet in June..
    Thats the longest lasting tan I've ever heard of....

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Thats the longest lasting tan I've ever heard of....
    Don't be a dick mate. He shaved in June, coulda tanned in June?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Don't be a dick mate. He shaved in June, coulda tanned in June?
    Yeah, sure... in June. But what about the other months? Unless he lives in any kind of tropical part of the world, he's going to have to go to a tanning salon or use self tanning lotions (which give orange results, think Snookie from Jersey Shore).

Not here to come off as a dick. I'm stunned to see you overlook that there is a world with cold weather and little hours in a day with light during certain seasons (Norway) and the fact that there are 11 other months in a calendar year. A tan lasts only a few weeks at most. Every white person goes pale in winter seasons... for a balding guy this isn't a good look.

Sigh. .it sounds to me like he shaved and lived under a rock after. My point is. .He could have tanned, whilst the sun was beaming down on him a few times per week in the height of the summer month's, and experienced being bald, and tanned.

Anyway. .The OP shaved and has bigger balls than myself currently. Hope he can find a way of accepting it. Peace.

took propecia for a month and it made me depressed and I couldn't get it up... Had an awkward sexual encounter so I discontinued after 4-5 weeks...
    Rogaine caused a massive shed and gave me chest pains... Within 5 months of taking it I went from a NW2-NW3 and saw no results, just side effects and severe shedding...

Then I shaved my head and get tan but if I don't consistently tan, I go pale again...

I will never spray tan myself or do anything like the Jersey Shore and those fools do... EVER!!

I've decided to try a Piece/rug for my receded temples....

Hopefully you all understand

And no I didn't hide under a rock during last summer... I just wore a tennis cap at all times... At night it was difficult so I just had to accept being bald for the time and owned it. People definitely would give me condescending looks for being such a prematurely bald guy, especially at restaurants/bars/clubs.

I definitely did not get the same looks from girls predominately as I did with even a bad NW3 receding hairline, unless it was a look of pity or disgust...

People shave their heads to hide their baldness, they wear caps to hide their baldness, so why not wear a hairpiece to conceal your baldness and at least give people the impression you have a full head of hair.. As long as it doesn't matter and people can't tell, I have no issue with it.

Hence why I ordered my first partial piece and am expecting its arrival in 6 weeks

Respect OP. An ex girlfriend of mine ten years back used to cut and style hair pieces, I was in her salon waiting for her one day. Got chatting to a guy and didn't even notice he was there for some maintenance. At the time I was completely fooled and didn't suspect for a minute he was wearing a piece. So they can be successful and look fantastic.
    I apologise for the rock comment as well, I respect you .

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw651 View Post
    And no I didn't hide under a rock during last summer... I just wore a tennis cap at all times... At night it was difficult so I just had to accept being bald for the time and owned it. People definitely would give me condescending looks for being such a prematurely bald guy, especially at restaurants/bars/clubs.

I definitely did not get the same looks from girls predominately as I did with even a bad NW3 receding hairline, unless it was a look of pity or disgust...

People shave their heads to hide their baldness, they wear caps to hide their baldness, so why not wear a hairpiece to conceal your baldness and at least give people the impression you have a full head of hair.. As long as it doesn't matter and people can't tell, I have no issue with it.

Hence why I ordered my first partial piece and am expecting its arrival in 6 weeks
    This is depressing. I look at THOSE people with disgust.