Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • john2399
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Scorpion
    I'm not exactly happy. Today, when my mom was crying, I was desperately thinking that maybe I should just run out, get on the top floor and jump off. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. I laid in bed my eyes racing across the room full of tears. I laid there paralyzed, not knowing what to do. She forgave me of my horrid actions. I told her it is all because of hair loss and my not underwear male model looks. It has ruined my lie and psyche.
    You think your the only one going through emotions like that. Baldness ain't for small minded guys. Your not alone. Man up

Comment

• hairysituation
      • Feb 2012

Nobody cares about you "manning up" or "being a badass".

People just care how many hair follicles you have on your head, what is your height and how your face looks.
      You're speaking the truth, man. However, You forgot to mention that people also care about your money and social status. Since you claim that you could have been a model if it weren't for your hair loss, could you provide us with a old photo of yourself? I'm kind of curious (no homo). And don't post a picture of a famous person to be funny!

Comment

• hairysituation
        • Feb 2012

I know people care about money and social status. I'm the founder of the LMS (LOOKS MONEY STATUS) theory.

However, out of all of this looks are the most important unless you have billions of dollars. In which case women will be attracted to your money not you.

Status is pretty much relative and made up of how much money you have or how good looking you are.

Looks have the biggest impact.

People treat good looking people better. Good looking people get better jobs, they get better spouses, are happier, get out of problems, get more opportunities, etc...

Nice try puahater. Also, I never claimed it. NEVER. To be a model I not only need a NW1 hairline, but also perfect facial symmetry, which I lack. But I won't after the plastic surgeries.
        I don't know what a puahater is. However, I agree with your theory and I'm getting angry when people say that the personality is the dominant factor. I used to get almost any girl because of my good looks. Now, not so mutch. So what happend? Did my personally recieved along with my hairline? Huh? Don't think so.

Do you still get by or have you noticed a dramatic connection to your hairloss and the way people threat you?

Comment

• Jan 2012

yes yes yes, all ugly people (majority of the population) and bald people (at least a third of men population) should just kill themselves....

Comment

• hairysituation
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by 2020
            yes yes yes, all ugly people (majority of the population) and bald people (at least a third of men population) should just kill themselves....
            No, because it will also affect the people who loves you. I could never have done that to my mother.

However, it is a over-populated earth we're livIng in. Someone has to take charge..

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by hairysituation
              No, because it will also affect the people who loves you. I could never have done that to my mother.
              then just ****ing live.... what do you enjoy? Live for that. 'kay??

Originally posted by hairysituation
              However, it is a over-populated earth we're livIng in. Someone has to take charge..
              you trollin too?

Comment

• hairysituation
                • Feb 2012

then just ****ing live.... what do you enjoy? Live for that. 'kay??

you trollin too?
                The last statment was ment as a joke (mostly). I'm not trolling.

I'm too intelligent to kill myself. I know I'm going to become rich one day, and Therefore become happy one day. What's your reason for beiing som positive? Replicel?

Comment

• lpenergy
                  • Mar 2012

I know people care about money and social status. I'm the founder of the LMS (LOOKS MONEY STATUS) theory.

However, out of all of this looks are the most important unless you have billions of dollars. In which case women will be attracted to your money not you.

Status is pretty much relative and made up of how much money you have or how good looking you are.

Looks have the biggest impact.

People treat good looking people better. Good looking people get better jobs, they get better spouses, are happier, get out of problems, get more opportunities, etc...

Nice try puahater. Also, I never claimed it. NEVER. To be a model I not only need a NW1 hairline, but also perfect facial symmetry, which I lack. But I won't after the plastic surgeries.
                  Hey bro, try to take a different angle on life. Life is not all about what we can get out of it and how it can make us happy. There is value and joy that can be gained by showing kindness and support for others. In doing so, you are taking the focus off of yourself. Whether you can find that energy in religion or philosphy or just in your nature, it is worth a shot. By focusing on others, there will be a change that will start to come about you. All of the sudden, how you look at the world will change, how people look at you will change. Women will wish all of the stuck up jerk guys with full heads of hair are like you, but they will realize that they are not, nor can they be. In the end, some will look at the whole person.

I have a good friend of mine that has the perfect hair, is 6'4, looks like a model, great smile, everything. Multiple people have told him he should model. Fantastic athlete, plays with me on my city league basketball team. If I were to go a bar or restaurant, all the women would stare at him, many would come up to him. The only thing is, he is painfully shy. He is so scared and shy, he hardly leaves his house, nor can he hold down a job. I have never seen anything like this in my life. Smart guy, but some switch just didn't flip "on" in his head to deal with people and social situations. It is worse for him because women are constantly trying to chase him, even when he is hiding in the corner. Then, they come up and ask me what is up with him.

Comment

• gmonasco
                    Inactive
                    • Apr 2010

Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

• sausage
                      • Jan 2012

Do not feed trolls....

feed our hair with Replicel juice.

Comment

• Pate
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
                        Do not feed the trolls.
                        Seriously.

The trolls themselves I don't mind, I think they brighten the place up, but to see guys who apparently STILL haven't figured out they are being trolled, and insist on taking the bait every time... that is just depressing.

Comment

• Pate
                          • Sep 2011

wait what? Where did you get that?
                          Which part?

The Histogen results fading at 5 months and then strengthening again at 12 months were in a Histogen presentation. It might have been the one given in Alaska, I don't really remember. I think it was probably also in one of the interviews Spencer had with Ziering. Basically at 5 months the results were on average worse than 3 months and it was looking bad for HSC, like we'd be needing injections every six months to keep the effect. But then at 12 months the results were significantly better than 3 months and results 'appeared to persist' at 2 years.

The part about it being due to the hair follicles cycling and increasing from vellus to terminal is purely my interpretation and wholly without evidence.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Well...better genes for future generations?
                            females carry genetics too you stupid idiot..... do you want all ugly, bald gene carrying females to kill themselves too?

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by Pate

The Histogen results fading at 5 months and then strengthening again at 12 months were in a Histogen presentation.
                              ^ this part. As I saw, hair count never declined.... it only went up

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

females carry genetics too you stupid idiot..... do you want all ugly, bald gene carrying females to kill themselves too?
                                lol

Going off topic. Everytime I go out, I always see balding guys with hot girls. Sure, it makes life harder, but, other guys are doing well with girls. So why can't anyone here?

Comment

Working...