+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Biologixhair

Default Biologixhair

I like many must be getting emails from biologixhair there treatment which has some impressive regrowth pics on there website say that the treatment is every month for the first four to six months and then every two months and depending on doctor at a clinic may cost around $500 to $700 a treatment which is quite pricey but ok if it works.
    The only problem i see is people out to make money out of selling this as in being a simple buy over the counter product but they say it will need a 32 gauge syringe needle which is injected about 3-4mm into the base of the scalp into the follicle.
    The ingredience is 24 key vits and pharmacy researched fda approved for other uses anti inflammatory and a vasodilator may that be minox? but what ant inflammatory i wonder.
    So i wonder will they all be mixed together or in individual vials if we could find out the ingredience could we do this ourselfs i would as long as we used sterile products.

There is cortisone that is injected into scalps for non mpb hairloss but if mixed with minox and injected into shiny bald and thinning areas you could see what happens after fout weeks as this is the time when steroid injections sometimes show hair regrowth taking place but the only problem is how many injections over the scalp and also will it produce side effects and it would be without the 24 vits im wondering whether zinc would be one to use.

I initiated a chat on their website to which some "Brian Cole" responded to. He said for the US they will seek FDA approval which will take the time it'll take but in the meantime they'd like to sell outside the US.

He was very evasive when talking about supporting evidence for the claims they make on their website. This is clearly a scam.

it couldbe another stemcelex which was going to be an all natural but this has fda drugs as well as vits in topical form so im more in thinking its not a scam as to make hair regrow on shiny bald areas i think will need some form of injection as they do with cortisteroids in alopecia cases non antriandrogen related thats why im not sure if its the vits in the product it maybe the drugs they do not mention that are regrowing the hair.
    As some have success with dermaroller and minox with antiandrogens it maybe worth some of us trying hydrocortisone mixed with minox and injected into thinning areas.
    The pics if bonafida on there website do seem to offer better regrowth than most companies offer.

Well Biologix contracted a research university in China to come up with a standardized formula, ie. One vial with good shelf life etc. I believe that phase is more or less completed.

Now they have contracted NovaSoutherEastern University to help with clinical trials.

But yes, they intend to open up before FDA trials are done in the Middle East and South America. If I remember correctly in one of their emails they sent back a while ago they stated they intending to open a clinic in Columbia sometime in Q1 2014. But like any other "development stage" company thats probably BS and we'll be waiting atleast another year haha.

The thing which keeps my somewhat hopeful is that they do have some legitimate names behind them.

do you have any ideas on the fda drugs used?

The thing which keeps my somewhat hopeful is that they do have some legitimate names behind them.
    This is how I feel as well, everything else about them seems scammy. I mean, I can't find any mention of Follicle Nutrient Deficiency syndrome in any academic contexts. Where is the published data? It is so bizarre and yet Craig Ziering of Histogen is attached to it.

I had an online chat with a gentleman from Biologix:

Welcome to Biologix Hair. We are pleased to answer any questions you may have. How may we be of assistance?

me: Can any of the representatives of Biologix open a topic and answer the questions of our community at:

me: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Brian Cole:
    Hello, do you have specific questions regarding Biologix Hair that you'd like answered?
    I clicked on the link you sent me but it does not seem to be specifically related to Biologix.

me: There are many specific questions that members of our forum want to ask. Our members include doctors,pharmacists ,scientists and regular folks. If you have a legitimate product it will help you and us if you answer some of our questions.

Brian Cole: Would you like to submit the list of questions to me so I can direct them to the best qualified people at Biologix Hair to answer them?
    If not, what are you requesting?
    Are you requesting that Biologix monitors a forum on Baldtruth.com and answer every question that is raised on the blog?
    It would be preferable if those interested parties that are blogging on the website picked up the phone and called the company or emailed the company their question(s).

me: I am not requesting anything Mr.Cole.I am just asking if any of you guys can present your product to our community of balding people. You understand that there is a lot of snake oil being sold out there. We are interested in your product and want some serious answers.Especially the science behind the product. No need to monitor the forum we already have open discussions about biologix .Just open an account and tell people that you are going to answer their questions.
    These are what we have about you guys so far:http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/search.php?searchid=214918

Brian Cole: I'm pleased to hear about the interest in Biologix. I will communicate your suggestion to Biologix Hair's management and I will let you know what they have to say about this idea. How would you like me to contact you once I have some feedback from the management?
    I'm unable to login to the website you sent me the link to a moment ago.
    Do I need to register?

me: No need to contact me i am just a member. The guy that owns the forum has a radio show in UK dedicated to treatments of baldness.Open an account and do an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on the cutting edge/future treatments.Prepare cause people don't like the salesman pitch without showing the science and the trials that back up your product.

Brian Cole: I'm not sure that management will go for this as it sounds like an open invitation to be attacked by a lot of angry people who are going to critique whatever they can about the company and I do not see how that would be productive. Your comment about snake oil is an example of the negative sentiment and disbelief associated with any new product that claims to help prevent hair loss and help people regrow their own natural hair. Please forgive me if I'm mistaken.
    Also, please keep in mind that Biologix Hair's treatment is not currently available on the market and management will likely be reluctant to answer many of the research related questions that they will be asked by people on Baldtruth.com's forum.

me: You are right.I am personally hopping that you guys have a legitimate product.But the problem stands with the word "claims". We have close to 500 replies related to your product on our forum and we would like to know the truth about the product. The science behind your product will be scrutinized. And if we had your product we would try it and we will share our findings.

Brian Cole: The Biologix Hair Therapy System™ needs to be approved by the FDA before it can be offered in the US and by the EMA in order for treatments to begin the the EU.
    On October 16, 2013 Biologix announced that it has entered into an agreement with Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale to conduct formal clinical trials.
    This is an important step as the company moves towards beginning the FDA approval process.
    It's important that people realize that it is still potentially several years before Biologix Hair will know whether or not it will receive FDA approval.
    Biologix will likely be unwilling to answer many of the questions it will be asked on Baldtruth.com's forum.
    ...or unable to answer certain questions at this time.
    Biologix Hair is still currently an R&D company.

me: We have members from all continents not only US or EU.Thank you for the chat Mr.Cole. I wish success to your company and i hope you guys understand that we also have the right to be concerned about what we put in our bodies regardless of how good the claims sound.

Brian Cole: Biologix Hair's management are currently looking at potential locations in countries with less stringent regulatory requirements in which the treatment can be offered immediately. If/when a decision is made on when and where to open Biologix Hair's first clinic I would expect an announcement to be made by the company.
    Thank you so much for your time today and I will forward your comments and suggestions to Biologix Hair's senior management.I completely understand your right to be concerned about solutions that you may potentially be injecting into your body. I'm sure the tests that Biologix Hair's Revive formula will have to undergo by regulatory bodies such as the FDA, Health Canada, the EMA, etc. will be very rigorous.
    [...]

Oh gawd...is this the thing you-know-who is pushing along with that LLLT helmet doke?

Quote Originally Posted by Bocaj View Post
    Oh gawd...is this the thing you-know-who is pushing along with that LLLT helmet doke?
    I am not pushing anything. I wanted the guy to come and answer some questions here because of the ridiculous claims they have on their website. There are people here that know more than you and me about medicine and treatments and that can ask the right questions and hopefully we can tell if it is snake oil or a real product.