Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgainstThis
    • Jan 2011

Ok the red marks were probably coincidental...there were six of them in all, irregular in shape, spread across my left temple. No history of skin conditions or any sensitivity before and it didn't hurt or feel irritated in any kind of way. They're gone now.

I'll see how the shedding pans out. I could have either gotten a lucky day or *Requiem notes playing* running out of hair to lose

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
      Ok the red marks were probably coincidental...there were six of them in all, irregular in shape, spread across my left temple. No history of skin conditions or any sensitivity before and it didn't hurt or feel irritated in any kind of way. They're gone now.

I'll see how the shedding pans out. I could have either gotten a lucky day or *Requiem notes playing* running out of hair to lose

Fingers crossed, even less shedding is an optimistic sign, hope thing's improve as time goes by for you.

Comment

• Gryffindor
        • Jan 2011

Could the red marks have been flushing from the niacin?

Or, given that TRX2 is supposed to work in a similar fashion as Minoxidil, stimulating potassium channels and whatnot, is it possible that the red marks were pimples? I remember when I first started on Minoxidil a bunch of pimples sprung up on my scalp, which I guess is indicative of new hair growth. Just a thought. Anyway, sounds very promising. Please keep us updated.

Comment

• Zoidberg
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Gryffindor
          Could the red marks have been flushing from the niacin?
          Seems very unlikely with a dose of 40mg. I seem to remember reading somewhere that you need something like 2-6g of niacin to cause flushing ie. x100 the amount found in Trx2. However a warning must be put on anything containing niacin? I might be wrong.

Might be a little premature to say this but I seem to be shedding less too.

Comment

• Deluxe
            • Jul 2010

TRX2: Making my own mix

So I'm creating a formulation of my own with the ingredients and the dosage listed on the bottle of TRX2:

NOTE: This serving of tablets below are for 1 full day (do not triple the amount). You should only be taking a total of 7 capsules for 1 day.

Potassium Chloride: 99mg - 2 capsules (Required per bottle is 191mg)

Biotin: 1mg - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 900mcg)

L-Carnitine Tartrate - 500mg - 2 capsules (Required per bottle is 800mg)

BCAA* - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 150mg-L-Leucine, 75mg-Isoleucine, and 75mg-Valine)

*includes L-Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine

Nicotinic Acid (A.K.A. Niacin or Vitamin B3) - 50mg - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 40mg)

Although these aren't the exact measurement found on the bottle, it is close enough to what is available individually on the market. Note that different brands will vary in different dosages, so you will have to calculate the dosages on your own to get a close to accurate serving size. I have spoken to a professional and she says that this would not be a harmful combination. Anyone else should feel free to try this on their own and see what type of results you get.

I will keep you guys posted on any growth or improvement that I notice. For some reason, I believe that the Potassium Chloride is being delivered to the scalp via the other supplements, but this is just my opinion.

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

This sounds promising. Could it be that Whitfield is letting results speak for themselves and not feeling the need to reply to countless mails? Trying to be optimistic here, he knows positive reports would spread like wildfire?

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Deluxe
                So I'm creating a formulation of my own with the ingredients and the dosage listed on the bottle of TRX2:

NOTE: This serving of tablets below are for 1 full day (do not triple the amount). You should only be taking a total of 7 capsules for 1 day.

Potassium Chloride: 99mg - 2 capsules (Required per bottle is 191mg)

Biotin: 1mg - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 900mcg)

L-Carnitine Tartrate - 500mg - 2 capsules (Required per bottle is 800mg)

BCAA* - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 150mg-L-Leucine, 75mg-Isoleucine, and 75mg-Valine)

*includes L-Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine

Nicotinic Acid (A.K.A. Niacin or Vitamin B3) - 50mg - 1 capsule (Required per bottle is 40mg)

Although these aren't the exact measurement found on the bottle, it is close enough to what is available individually on the market. Note that different brands will vary in different dosages, so you will have to calculate the dosages on your own to get a close to accurate serving size. I have spoken to a professional and she says that this would not be a harmful combination. Anyone else should feel free to try this on their own and see what type of results you get.

I will keep you guys posted on any growth or improvement that I notice. For some reason, I believe that the Potassium Chloride is being delivered to the scalp via the other supplements, but this is just my opinion.
                Hey well done for looking into this - i do wonder tho, what's the point of the 'Patent Pending' Status, if anyone can got to a store and purchase this stuff?

Maybe he's not revealing everything? But then again i think you have to if it's a food item?

Who know's, seem's worth a go tho

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                  • Dec 2010

Againstthis, I have a question on a serious note. Did you ever try Finasteride or Dutasteride? And did it work for you? I remember you stating that you tried many things before. I know people that tried EVERYTHING possible and NOTHING has worked for them but if TRX2 is possibly working, than maybe there is hope for every situation.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Zoidberg
                    Seems very unlikely with a dose of 40mg. I seem to remember reading somewhere that you need something like 2-6g of niacin to cause flushing ie. x100 the amount found in Trx2. However a warning must be put on anything containing niacin? I might be wrong.

Might be a little premature to say this but I seem to be shedding less too.
                    I like the sound of you guy's shedding less, this is really promising, please keep us informed regarding your next hair wash.

Comment

• Zoidberg
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                      please keep us informed regarding your next hair wash.
                      The enthusiasm is understood and shared, but that cracked me up a little
                      You don't mind if I go with... maybe weekly updates on this?

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Zoidberg
                        The enthusiasm is understood and shared, but that cracked me up a little
                        You don't mind if I go with... maybe weekly updates on this?
                        Lol, thats fine by me

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

dramatically reduced shedding is also what i experienced, when i was taking the ingredients individually and this was in such a short period of time, say 2 weeks.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                            • Jan 2011

The Shed Watch- Officially Started

Comment

• AgainstThis
                              • Jan 2011

And yeah, they were like tiny red pimples, really noticeable with my hair wet, but a day later the inflammation is completely gone. I was never on minoxidil before but your theory sounds valid.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                                • Dec 2010

And yeah, they were like tiny red pimples, really noticeable with my hair wet, but a day later the inflammation is completely gone. I was never on minoxidil before but your theory sounds valid.
                                Wow, guess It really got to you. My bad, I apologize.

Comment

Working...