+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Thumbs up

"If it really is the "best" thing then why don't you all do it?"

Just like anything else in life, it is a personal decision to make as to it being or not being the 'best' thing to do.

There are plenty of guys with hair loss out there who are NOT active on this type of forum mainly because shaving was the best thing for them. Hair loss is no longer an ISSUE for them.

It is an individual choice to make.
    I almost shaving my head last year but because I began the use of Finasteride (which is doing quite well for me) and because I will be one of Dr Wesley's phase test patients this upcoming Spring for the 'Pilofocus' updating I decided not to shave.
    If not,,then I would have shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    "If it really is the "best" thing then why don't you all do it?"

Just like anything else in life, it is a personal decision to make as to it being or not being the 'best' thing to do.

There are plenty of guys with hair loss out there who are NOT active on this type of forum mainly because shaving was the best thing for them. Hair loss is no longer an ISSUE for them.

It is an individual choice to make.
    I almost shaving my head last year but because I began the use of Finasteride (which is doing quite well for me) and because I will be one of Dr Wesley's phase test patients this upcoming Spring for the 'Pilofocus' updating I decided not to shave.
    If not,,then I would have shaved.
    While I think Pilofocus will be an interesting development, because it's scarless, I'm also pretty much convinced that it wont yield regrowth. Acell is just not good in that area. And a hair transplant for a 19 year old who's balding quickly and responds bad to meds, that's just a VERY bad idea ...

A young man who is ONLY at the age of 19 years old SHOULD NEVER have hair transplantation surgery Arashi..
    Thats just common sense.

Did you think that I was suggesting hair transplantation to that young man Tommy e ??

I mentioned Pilofocus testing only because that was one of the reasons why had I decided not to shave my own head last year.
    Otherwise I would have finally tried out shaving.

A young man who is ONLY at the age of 19 years old SHOULD NEVER have hair transplantation surgery Arashi..
    Thats just common sense.

Did you think that I was suggesting hair transplantation to that young man Tommy e ??

I mentioned Pilofocus testing only because that was one of the reasons why had I decided not to shave my own head last year.
    Otherwise I would have finally tried out shaving.
    I must have misunderstood you then. Indeed, a 19 year old should always stay away from HT's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I'm toying with buzzing myself, think I'll look a right tit but need to try it soon, the outcome would make up my mind about trying Finasteride.
    try fin first. Look into smaller dosage/working your way up from small dosage and then if sides are too bad, shave it to a buzz, it's really not that bad if you have some decent face features...

If your going bald and it bothers you a lot which I assume it does since your here, then you have to use what we have which is finasteride at the very least before giving up.
    Your story qualifies for cutting edge treatment about as much as most of the other stuff people post. There is a surprisingly small amount of actual new treatments anywhere to be found and lots of speculation and guesswork

Gosh, I HOPE Tommy E is doing OK.
    I also hope that he returns here to converse with us!
    I am concerned for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    While I think Pilofocus will be an interesting development, because it's scarless, I'm also pretty much convinced that it wont yield regrowth. Acell is just not good in that area.
    Did you not see the Dr Cole video?

Gosh, I HOPE Tommy E is doing OK.
    I also hope that he returns here to converse with us!
    I am concerned for him.
    I saw my ex gf on the street and she approached me asking if i have some disease... at least she didn't laugh, ****ing bitch

i just want to be emotionally stable... i can't have less hair than now, right?

Hey man hit the gym and if u can't get a tan look into melonotan 11. U will have confidence in no time