+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    Is anyone confident that we'll find a working vehicle soon for CB before it's actually suppose to come out?
    When is it suppose to come out?

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    Is anyone confident that we'll find a working vehicle soon for CB before it's actually suppose to come out?
    People are waiting to see what Cosmo are using in trials, so hopefully well get it before Cosmo release it commercially.

There are probably already vehicles out there that work for CB. They're just not (a) optimal or (b) user-friendly.

Do companies release the vehicles for their products while they are in phase 1 testing?

Why would a company release the vehicle at all? Doesnt seem like telling everyone like competition what vehicle they use is a good idea to me. Loose lips sink ships it applies to almost everything where giving information can harm you. I dont know what benefit they gain from telling anyone that specific info.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Why would a company release the vehicle at all? Doesnt seem like telling everyone like competition what vehicle they use is a good idea to me. Loose lips sink ships it applies to almost everything where giving information can harm you. I dont know what benefit they gain from telling anyone that specific info.
    If they were to release any info regarding the vehicle, it would most likely be just a snippet, perhaps one line in amongst the vast documentation and presentations disseminating information about the ongoing trials. Something like "a such-and-such based vehicle will be used for phase I alopecia trials", rather than some exhaustive ingredients list. But who knows, really? Our best bet is just logically deducing a decent working vehicle until we get an official one. There are some theoretical options already.

Quote Originally Posted by joely View Post
    When is it suppose to come out?
    Im also curious about the release date

Quote Originally Posted by jason1001 View Post
    Im also curious about the release date
    2016 was their initial projected date. It's been pushed back at least another year. Cosmo is focusing more on their acne product because the dozens of treatments for acne already on the market are not enough.

2018 is the more likely release date of CB. Good news, right?

Four years is a long long time. You really could not log into this forum for a year and probably not miss a single thing. Most of the stuff on this forum is many years away so almost all of it is endless speculation or about the frequent snake oil that pops up out of nowhere.
    Maybe I need to bite the bullet and try propecia. I dont think 4 years is a length of time I can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    2016 was their initial projected date. It's been pushed back at least another year. Cosmo is focusing more on their acne product because the dozens of treatments for acne already on the market are not enough.

2018 is the more likely release date of CB. Good news, right?
    For a lot of us, it's terrible news. But in the general big picture of balding, it's awesome. In 3-4 years we'll have something that will knock hairloss in the teeth. In theory, CB is a 1000 times better than fin because of the no sides and efficacy of it.