+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Induchem

Quote Originally Posted by rhysmorgan View Post
    Had a reply from the head of marketing (no photos):

Dear Rhys,

Neocapyl product is a raw ingredient for the professional cosmetic market. It is not a finished product for end consumers. It will be officially launched in April to our customers: cosmetics brands, at a professional trade show.

However, it is my pleasure to give you more information on how this product has been evaluated.
    Before launching a new raw material for our customers, such as Neocapyl, we run our own evaluation tests. For this purpose, we ask a laboratory to produce a batch of a basic formula containing the active ingredient, or not (the placebo). Then we send these formulas to an expert cosmetic clinical centers, who recruit volunteers with alopecia (in our case grade 3 to grade 4). A dermatologist explains to the volunteers how to use the formula, and observes the volunteers over a period of time. They run a “double blind versus placebo” tests: it means that neither the dermatologist nor the volunteers know who receives a placebo formula or a formula with Neocapyl. This keeps the experiment clean and unbiased.

During this 3 months clinical tests, they observed that the placebo had an effect for 1 month, and then no more efficiency (which is most probably due to the saturation factor of daily application of the formula on the scalp which activates the blood micro-circulation, therefore nourishing the hair follicles again). On the other hand, the volunteers receiving the formula with Neocapyl® showed a statistically significant increase of growing (anagen) hair (+9%) and a significant reduction of hair loss (-17%). 85% of the volunteers had positive results.

Finished products including Neocapyl will perhaps become available in 6 to 12 months, depending on the response time for the manufacturers to develop their formulations and conduct their own clinical tests on this innovation. If you would like to let us know what country you live, we can keep you posted when the first finished product will be launched (usually our customers share this info with us).

I hope this answer your questions. If you are in the USA, please feel free to call our US subsidiary.

Best regards
    Fabrice Lefevre
    Great! Do you have the email do this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by JulioGP View Post
    Great! Do you have the email do this guy?

yup, it's right at the bottom of this document

http://www.sofw.com/content/news/InduchemNeocapyl.pdf

(don't want to put his email on a forum cus he might get spammed.)

Cheers

Had another reply from their marketing head:

Dear Rhys,
    Thanks for letting me know about the forum.
    Unfortunately, I can not send you more pictures, as they will be given to our customers, thus reserved for their marketing use. As you are based in the UK, you can get in touch with our local distributor, Protec Ingredia (Web: www.protecingredia.com) in the next coming months. They will most certainly be the first ones to know when finished products containing this active will be launched. Meanwhile, I will keep you on our list of consumers who want to be informed on product launches containing our raw ingredients.
    Best regards
    Fabrice

so what happened, any news on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    so what happened, any news on this?
    Maybe someone else could email Fabrice? I don't want to keep bothering him!

It was all rather cagey though, I'm not going to believe their claims until I see some solid evidence. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Hi all,
    I found this page where this new product is explained in simple words, more and less :

http://www.beautybythegeeks.com/mole...ndaysredensyl/

Just it calls my attention that the product was called before "Neocapyl", and now it is called "Redensyl", but it seems to be the same thing. Well... if this was at least as good as minox, that would be a great advance, isn't it?

(BTW, before someone says I'm selling anything, this is not my first post, but the number of my posts was reset to 0 after the new page design ;-) )

Cheers...

Thanks Andre,

I like this geek blog, however, for me, they are not being skeptical enough in this article. The fact this study is N=??? is very concerning. No assessment of efficacy can be made if the sample is not disclosed. Maybe this would be a good question for Fabrice.

Let's wait and see if they disclose more details of the science.

Cheers

I have spoken to sue a sales lady for Redensyl and she tells me they cannot sell the product on its own it has to be mixed with other cosmetic ingredience.
    She has told me some companies in uk have to sell it to the public which maybe in 6 to 12 months.
    So we have to wait and see what company is going to market this product, as its natural and not a drug it problably will not have to go through safety trials and they may have to be careful with what they say in uk due to advertising authority.

Well guys got some info the hair growth products name is redensyl hair growth galvanizer as neocapyl is there skin product, anyway the product targets stem cells and human growth fibroblasts and they say visable results after 3 months.
    The pure ingredience is in water with glycerin, sodium metabisulfite, glycine, larix europaea wood extract (larch tree) zinc chloride, camellia sinensis leaf extract and is in a clear golden solution at 20c and dosage 1-3%.

Thanks done, appreciate the info. Shit I'll try it when it comes out.