+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    When he said "HT industry," he meant it would enhance HTs. Meaning its patients, not HT clinics themselves. Histogen has the potenital of diverting hair loss patients from clinics to using the product especially when its shown that it's able to successfully give back the same amount of hair that clinics do. Therefore, HT clinics will find it difficult to compete with the product.
    I'm pretty sure Histogen will be like a stronger version of minox. It will thicken up thinning areas but won't grow hair where there is no hair.

I think it will complement HTs...from my own perspective; I have been told I am a good HT candidate, my hair recession is slow and crown in strong. I should be straight in the HT chair but the element of doubt about what the future will bring is stopping me. I guarantee that if Histogen (or womever) release a project which can halt my hair loss, I would feel much more comfortable undergoing surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    When he said "HT industry," he meant it would enhance HTs. Meaning its patients, not HT clinics themselves. Histogen has the potenital of diverting hair loss patients from clinics to using the product especially when its shown that it's able to successfully give back the same amount of hair that clinics do. Therefore, HT clinics will find it difficult to compete with the product.
    Wrong.

I myself do NOT want to use find, minox or any experimental like RU or CB. If Histogen were to work, I'd couple it with an HT and have much better results than HT.

Both products can coexist... minox and fin do. Do you really think balding men will just go for ONE type of treatment knowing that more can be done to improve and maintain?

Default go to ziering medical facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    Hi ,

I am new to the forum. been looking on stuff for a while here but never took time to register or reply.but this post is weird to me. I went to ziering medical facebook page and went to recent posts by others where people write on a Liked page this post doesn't exist. there is even a post that goes back to november, 2013 (before January,2014 ). I wonder did anybody do the same before and found it ?

Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    Hi ,

I am new to the forum. been looking on stuff for a while here but never took time to register or reply.but this post is weird to me. I went to ziering medical facebook page and went to recent posts by others where people write on a Liked page this post doesn't exist. there is even a post that goes back to november, 2013 (before January,2014 ). I wonder did anybody do the same before and found it ?
    Can't see it. My guess would be that Histogen and Dr. Ziering got lots of emails from forum boys asking them about that comment. It wasn't a very clear message, and made it sound like HSC was still several years away from a release - it was probably written by an employee of Ziering with the intention of promoting PRP & Acell treatment. Damage control was just deleting it.

double post

actually ridiculous how this stuff could've been well into Phase III by now.

it's literally dissappeared for a year and a half

disappeared because they had a law suit going. they don't seem to be in any other trouble now. they are aquiring companies. they are expanding. why does't spencer interview people anymore? has he tried and they refused ? the last relevant interview was like in 2012. or he could ask for us and tell us

Quote Originally Posted by hgs1989 View Post
    disappeared because they had a law suit going. they don't seem to be in any other trouble now. they are aquiring companies. they are expanding. why does't spencer interview people anymore? has he tried and they refused ? the last relevant interview was like in 2012. or he could ask for us and tell us
    They had a lawsuit in 2010.

They finished 2A end of 2012, after showing results which looked positive, they went silent for rest of 2013, until that little comment on facebook.

everyone thought they'd be almost done 2B by now, but they havent even started.

I am afraid that too many people are getting rich on MPB...the chances of them solving the puzzle is so low that they just hedge their bets and keep the perpetual machine going...

...sure the cure will bring billions, but the cure isn't near so those in the MPB industry will just do what they have to do to keep the dollars coming in

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    They had a lawsuit in 2010.

They finished 2A end of 2012, after showing results which looked positive, they went silent for rest of 2013, until that little comment on facebook.

everyone thought they'd be almost done 2B by now, but they havent even started.
    they were sued before but they only won the case in late 2013. so they have been busy with the case. maybe got held up where the court blocked them from using their methods till they win the case.