+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Treatments are never coming

I've been looking through these 'future treatment' forums for the last few days.

HSC, PRP, replicel, HST all seem like a huge downer.

Most of them seem like something that'll be way way off in the future, years from now and the one's like gho, who're apparently doing stuff just now, just aren't producing results at all.

I've not seen evidence from any of the newer treatments that they provide cosmetically significant results, nor have I seen evidence the treatments still in trials are going to.
    Replicel for example apparently produced a 6.1% increase in velus hair growth over a period of a few months, that's bloody pathetic.

All you guys holding out for some magic bullet, I'm sorry to tell you, but it's not coming any time in this decade and it's certainly not coming from any of these treatments.
    A good HT and medical regimen is your ONLY option for the foreseeable future.

EDIT- if anyone can show me any pictures or clinical data that proves me wrong, then I absolutely welcome it!

I don't care much for you.

Hm.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    I've been looking through these 'future treatment' forums for the last few days.

Most of them seem like something that'll be way way off in the future, years from now and the one's like gho, who're apparently doing stuff just now, just aren't producing results at all.
    I bought this stuff 2 month ago - works pretty cool.

yawn.........

shove the Meds up ur hole homeboy

there's no place for that kind of pessimism on this forum... where are you going with this? While you were writing that post, didn't you stop and ask yourself what it is that you were looking for by writing that post?

This post does not even deserve any response, do not pollute this section with these kind of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post

I've not seen evidence from any of the newer treatments that they provide cosmetically significant results, nor have I seen evidence the treatments still in trials are going to.
    Replicel for example apparently produced a 6.1% increase in velus hair growth over a period of a few months, that's bloody pathetic.

All you guys holding out for some magic bullet, I'm sorry to tell you, but it's not coming any time in this decade and it's certainly not coming from any of these treatments.
    A good HT and medical regimen is your ONLY option for the foreseeable future.

EDIT- if anyone can show me any pictures or clinical data that proves me wrong, then I absolutely welcome it!

Are you iron man in disguise?

I hate to agree with this guy because it upsets me beyond words to do so but i have the same feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by jgold View Post
    I hate to agree with this guy because it upsets me beyond words to do so but i have the same feeling.
    Give it to the end of this year at least before completely giving up hope. Why do you have this feeling??? Both of these companies as far as we know are still moving forward.

I don't think we have seen anything promising enough to be on the market in a few years. I think if there was something promising enough than we would know about it, and then a few years later it would be available to be on the market. I agree that the advancements of our knowledge have grown very much so in the past few years, however I believe that the applications being made towards solving the issue are at a very early stage. Too early to provide the change that we all want to see. I do not wish to be pessimistic, I do try to be realistic however.