+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 210 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

I really want replicel to succeed because they will update us and not keep us in the dark like the other companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    If that is aimed at me... where is the link to the persons just going of the facts?

Back then Histogen had not forseen the issues with the FDA. You're talking pre phase 1 bro. You havent even mentioned that fact that some jerk face pharmaceutical company tried to kibosh them and took them to court hence massively stalling them.

You're still linking us to meaningless outdated information.

For your own happiness I suggest reading / focusing on the current and up to date information and facts. Like I said what is important to notice now is that your links were pre phase 1 trials.
    Ohh rite....this Replicel potion must all be 100% true then.

Nothing should slow or halt Replicels progress in treating baldness.

We will all be cured in maybe 3 years time.

Inactive

If there were a true cure, I wouldn't care for a moment which company comes up with it, as long as does, and if it were anything in somewhat decent future.. as I said before, I probably won't be too eager or alive enough to inject anything when I turn 80.

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    Do you think that if you take four aspirins instead of two, your headache will go away twice as fast?
    uhm, actually yes.
    Then you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

dumb example. watch this video:
    No, it's a good example with a dumb answer.

It's just a conceptual video; nothing about it demonstrates that the treatment will necessarily be compoundable.

And there is nothing to suggest it won't be compoundable.

In better news, Replicel was up 30% today to $2.60/share on convincing volume.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    And there is nothing to suggest it won't be compoundable.

In better news, Replicel was up 30% today to $2.60/share on convincing volume.

I know nothing about shares etc. How do they work? how much would I need to put into a Replicel share to see a decent return if Replicel became huge?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I know nothing about shares etc. How do they work? how much would I need to put into a Replicel share to see a decent return if Replicel became huge?
    If shares go up You'd earn, but if they gown down - You'd loose money.

RepliCel Provides Quarterly Update on First-in-man Clinical Trials
    January 30, 2012

By RepliCel on January 30, 2012

VANCOUVER, BC – January 30, 2012 – RepliCel Life Sciences Inc. (the “Company” or “RepliCel”) (OTCBB: REPCF) is pleased to report that the six-month post injection follow-up period of its TS001-2009 clinical trial is nearing completion.

To date, 17 of 19 subjects have had their six-month follow-up visit, during which time subjects had their overall health evaluated. This included subjective and objective assessment of verum and placebo injected sites and digital images were taken of the scalp and injection areas. The digital images will be used to assess any treatment response and any post-injection changes in scalp health compared to baseline and between the two treatment areas. The remaining two patients are scheduled to complete their follow-up visits before the end of March. Four patients will complete 12-month follow-up visits in that same time frame.To date, no serious adverse events have been reported post injection in any of the 10 men and 9 women participating in the study.

The TS001-2009 study team will be performing a thorough review of the collected study data throughout the months of March and April 2012. Once complete, the treatment groups will be revealed (‘un-blinded’) to the data analysis team and the data will be analyzed. RepliCel remains on schedule to release the initial review of efficacy results in April 2012.

Subject efficacy at 6-months post injection is the first step in measuring a treatment response. All subjects will continue to participate in the post injection follow-up period of the study until August 2013 and a review of final safety and efficacy results will commence before the end of 2013. The continued follow-up period is a key component of the study to confirm treatment safety profile and response trends at 6, 12 and 24 months.

The initial data from RepliCel’s 6-month subject follow-up will be used in the Company’s Investigational Medical Product Dossier (IMPD), which is presently being developed for a Phase IIb dose-ranging clinical trial of 100 patients that is expected to commence in fall 2012. The protocol will be submitted to the EMEA, FDA and Health Canada for review. A final decision on the location of the trial is pending.

Forgive me if I'm misreading this but this means that 4 of the subjects are almost a year post treatment and when Replicel presents it's results it will actually have an idea of 12 month results as well as 6 month although it will not present them?

Quote Originally Posted by StressedToTheBald View Post
    If shares go up You'd earn, but if they gown down - You'd loose money.
    I guess if say I chucked £50 into some Replicel shares and the company makes it big time with this treatment my money could increase big time.

Say the company became a billion dollar business how much would my £50 go up by?

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I guess if say I chucked £50 into some Replicel shares and the company makes it big time with this treatment my money could increase big time.

Say the company became a billion dollar business how much would my £50 go up by?
    depends dude you should read the report by tobin smith. Anyways let me know if u find out how to buy and then SELL the stocks. I want to buy the stocks too.