+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 107 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Why on earth would you buy the powder when kane now sells premixed i am using the 5% ru pre mixed in kb solution and suffer no problems.
    Its well mixed with no lumps and quite frankly fantastic thankyou anagen if your out there for producing ru at a good price and quick delivery to uk.
    I do hope that anagen does a premix cb as well as i would buy it.
    I'm buying from Anagen next month, you use PayPal?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I'm buying from Anagen next month, you use PayPal?
    hi jazz yes i use paypal good luck, remember to rub the ru into the scalp.

Hey doke, thanks for alot of good info on the site, i also live in the uk, im thinking about ordering RU aswell, i work 12 hours a day so i have no time to mix myself, so my question is:
    The premixed batch you buy, is it just like buying rogaine, in other words, is it that simple that you can just apply it to your scalp? ( hairline in my case) and where is the link for the premixed RU? thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi jazz yes i use paypal good luck, remember to rub the ru into the scalp.
    Kb solution good? What solution do you use?

I am 22 years old, started losing hair like 1,5 years ago and using RU since 3 weeks now, stacked with 0.3mg of finasteride per day.
    Im not sure about the results so far, during the day i dont really lose many hair, maybe like 30-40, but i found quite alot of hair in the sink of where i always wash my hair before applying ru, so im really not sure.

Anyways, im gonna keep going and maybe try some premixed solution to exclude the risk of me doing sth wrong when mixing and keep ppl posted. Also i want to say a big thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread and posts updates of their results, it really helps me by giving me hope. If this turns out really working, so that i can finally stop taking finasteride that would make my life so much better, at the moment my hairloss gets me deeply depressed.

I have one question though, I only lose hair at my temples and a little bit on the back of my head, should i still apply like shown in the first post by Hellouser? Like also apply on the midscalp or is it okay if i just apply on my temples and vortex? So far i only applied on the places im losing hair, nowhere else, in case thats a mistake please tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Potm22 View Post
    I am 22 years old, started losing hair like 1,5 years ago and using RU since 3 weeks now, stacked with 0.3mg of finasteride per day.
    Im not sure about the results so far, during the day i dont really lose many hair, maybe like 30-40, but i found quite alot of hair in the sink of where i always wash my hair before applying ru, so im really not sure.

Anyways, im gonna keep going and maybe try some premixed solution to exclude the risk of me doing sth wrong when mixing and keep ppl posted. Also i want to say a big thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread and posts updates of their results, it really helps me by giving me hope. If this turns out really working, so that i can finally stop taking finasteride that would make my life so much better, at the moment my hairloss gets me deeply depressed.

I have one question though, I only lose hair at my temples and a little bit on the back of my head, should i still apply like shown in the first post by Hellouser? Like also apply on the midscalp or is it okay if i just apply on my temples and vortex? So far i only applied on the places im losing hair, nowhere else, in case thats a mistake please tell me
    Where on the back of your head? Be very specific. You might have retrograde alopecia. It'll be a matter of time until the hair on top starts to take it's MPB course as well.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    Where on the back of your head? Be very specific. You might have retrograde alopecia. It'll be a matter of time until the hair on top starts to take it's MPB course as well.
    Like there is this little bald spot that every human has on the back of the head, where most of ppls hair grow in a swirl around. I think my hair start thinning around that area. I am definatly not losing any hair on the sides and lower back of my head. Losing by far most of my hair on the temples, the rest still seems okay. But the loss on the temples is killing me, bcos i used to love styling my hair so much, making different hairstyles etc(no homo lol), i love my hair so much, dont wanna lose them :-(.
    My friend told me i can go to a doctor and get a haircount done in an area and recheck like a few months later to see the difference, gonna get that done within next few days to be able to keep track and post updates of results combined with my ru treatment every 8-10 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Potm22 View Post
    Like there is this little bald spot that every human has on the back of the head, where most of ppls hair grow in a swirl around. I think my hair start thinning around that area. I am definatly not losing any hair on the sides and lower back of my head. Losing by far most of my hair on the temples, the rest still seems okay. But the loss on the temples is killing me, bcos i used to love styling my hair so much, making different hairstyles etc(no homo lol), i love my hair so much, dont wanna lose them :-(.
    My friend told me i can go to a doctor and get a haircount done in an area and recheck like a few months later to see the difference, gonna get that done within next few days to be able to keep track and post updates of results combined with my ru treatment every 8-10 weeks.
    The hair swirl you're referring to is known as the crown. Good idea with the hair count but at the same time try not to do much hair counting. It will raise your anxiety.

staythick are you still doing well on eth/pg

Quote Originally Posted by Cob984 View Post
    staythick are you still doing well on eth/pg
    Cob, yes. I have now gone from EOD to every day to monitor sides. I have had none which is shocking. I'm still getting my normal morning wood and my nipples aren't flaring out.

They get "slightly puffy" hours after application, but it's not severe and it looks normal hours later after that. I think my problem with RU last time around was I was mixing my own batches with KB. So either the KB solution was the culprit or maybe RU was more potent being "fresh" and not premixed. Not sure though.

But I did notice my hair felt dry and was not falling out at all when I made my own batches. With the premixed I went through a shed, but also it doesn't immediately dry my scalp or prevent hair from falling. Still strands will fall.

Results wise? Still need more time. Right now monitoring sides is key. How you doing Cob?