+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Desmond, You are hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Please see above. The account is ready, but I cant use it in my country to receive money Hopefully we can wire it directly to Desmond instead
    Hello Arashi, I don't want to be pushy but if you are having issues with the account we could use a donation site call gofundme.com

I have made donations to others causes in the past and its very simple plus everyone will have visibility about how much money has been collected.

The down side if that they take 5% out of every donation which of course is very bad but it is easy to set it up, and once the money is there they will wire the amount to Desmond directly.

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    Hello Arashi, I don't want to be pushy but if you are having issues with the account we could use a donation site call gofundme.com
    http://www.gofundme.com/how-to-fundraise/
    Receiving Donations. Is my country supported?
    Supported countries and currencies include: United States of America ($USD), United Kingdom (£GBP), Canada ($CAD), Australia ($AUD), and European Union countries that use the Euro as their official currency (€EUR).

Same thing

Still hoping we can wire it directly to Desmond. If not, we will have to find another (senior) forum member who wants to setup an account (gc83uk would be perfect for example, if he'd agree of course, but let's await Desmond's response first)

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    http://www.gofundme.com/how-to-fundraise/
    Receiving Donations. Is my country supported?
    Supported countries and currencies include: United States of America ($USD), United Kingdom (£GBP), Canada ($CAD), Australia ($AUD), and European Union countries that use the Euro as their official currency (€EUR).

Same thing

Still hoping we can wire it directly to Desmond. If not, we will have to find another (senior) forum member who wants to setup an account.
    Go it, well let's hope a direct wire to Desmond will work or another Senior member living in one of those countries will offer to do it...any volunteers???

Quote Originally Posted by efedrez View Post
    Go it, well let's hope a direct wire to Desmond will work or another Senior member living in one of those countries will offer to do it...any volunteers???
    Again, let's hear if Desmond has an account himself we can fund. That would be the easiest by far anyway ! If not, I will email gc83uk and ask if he wants to do it.

Hey guys. Sorry I'm good with these financial stuff but I do have a paypal account. Is that what you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry I'm good with these financial stuff but I do have a paypal account. Is that what you need?
    Yes that would by far be the easiest If you want you could open a new thread with the paypal account in the first post and we can start funding !

Yup, you'll just have to let us know what the email address is for us to send funds... OR, you can setup a donations page for us to go to which I recommend as this way funds can be send just by a credit card and people won't need to create a paypal account... also, you won't have to tell us your email address either, just post the link and thats all!

Goddamit
    This gofundme website charges 8% for the donations. That means we'll lose $200 of the donations to these guys.

Anyone knows any other websites that are cheaper? Im gonna look into it a bit more tonight

Goddamit
    This gofundme website charges 8% for the donations. That means we'll lose $200 of the donations to these guys.

Anyone knows any other websites that are cheaper? Im gonna look into it a bit more tonight
    Paypal donations! Seriously, they take only 2%.