Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering - Page 214 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 214 of 225 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2248
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    What I still cant get my head around is how the TRX2 thread has had around 200,000 more views than the primary Histogen thread - just shows how stupid the general public are.
    Or it just reflects the simple fact that, regardless of their relative efficacies, TRX2 is something the public can buy right now, and Histogen's HSC isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Or it just reflects the simple fact that, regardless of their relative efficacies, TRX2 is something the public can buy right now, and Histogen's HSC isn't.
    Or yet another shining example of how hype works in the hair loss industry.

Dr Gho's treatment (regardless of 'relative' efficacy) is available now, I dont see a thread with over half a million views dedicated to it - people prefer to believe a BCAA with some bogus potassium compound will do the unthinkable of regenerating hair follicles.

Hilarious.

Anyway - back to Histogen - I believe Spencer said he would interview specifically Gail after the ISHRS meeting, hope that's still happening!

True. I've got a bridge that public can buy right now for a great price.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    True. I've got a bridge that public can buy right now for a great price.
    I'm going to make a thread about that. See if I can get 600k views.

Or yet another shining example of how hype works in the hair loss industry.

Dr Gho's treatment (regardless of 'relative' efficacy) is available now, I dont see a thread with over half a million views dedicated to it - people prefer to believe a BCAA with some bogus potassium compound will do the unthinkable of regenerating hair follicles.

Hilarious.

Anyway - back to Histogen - I believe Spencer said he would interview specifically Gail after the ISHRS meeting, hope that's still happening!
    Couldn't agree more. I think Whitfield is probably responsible for most of the bumping that thread gets. I'm sure he has multiple accounts on here and is very active in making sure any thread with TRX mentioned stays at the top of the forum. I still can't get over how gullible people are - or maybe it's just desperation. I don't know.

There will be a full blown cure available and Gutted/ulanade will still be on here hyping that vitamin C and amino acids are thickening their hair.

Inactive

Thumbs down

Dr Gho's treatment (regardless of 'relative' efficacy) is available now, I dont see a thread with over half a million views dedicated to it
    Because those things aren't comparable at all.

Pretty much anyone can afford the relatively small cost in time and money to order some TRX2 online and try it himself. But only a small fraction of that customer base can afford the time and expense involved in traveling to a European location and getting a hair transplant at HSI. Not to mention that most people would vastly prefer a "magic pill" cure over having to undergo multiple surgeries.

Because those things aren't comparable at all.

Pretty much anyone can afford the relatively small cost in time and money to order some TRX2 online and try it himself. But only a small fraction of that customer base can afford the time and expense involved in traveling to a European location and getting a hair transplant at HSI. Not to mention that most people would vastly prefer a "magic pill" cure over having to undergo multiple surgeries.
    I dont see what ease of access or cost has to do with interest generated on a forum, (that's what we're discussing here) especially when we dedicate half our time on here to 'potential' products that many of us are predicting we will not be able to afford... or access.

Obviously TRX2 has received far more interest given the large marketing agenda rolled out by Whitfield and the hype about the product has just snowballed over time, that's what usually happens when objective thinking is thrown out the window.

I dont see what ease of access or cost has to do with interest generated on a forum, (that's what we're discussing here) especially when we dedicate half our time on here to 'potential' products that many of us are predicting we will not be able to afford... or access.

Obviously TRX2 has received far more interest given the large marketing agenda rolled out by Whitfield and the hype about the product has just snowballed over time, that's what usually happens when objective thinking is thrown out the window.
    I think the problem is, nobody knows if it works or not.

Mixed reviews in the trx2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post

I think the problem is, nobody knows if it works or not.
    Here is an update by Dr. Craig Ziering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWN0bqvnFIw

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Here is an update by Dr. Craig Ziering:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWN0bqvnFIw
    To get release in a US market requires FDA approval which takes a lot of time. Ok thanks. In other ground breaking news, politicians have been found to distort the truth and kids hate homework.