Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering - Page 115 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 225 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2248

Omg I just read online that Gho has admited that HST does NOT work. It's over folks. No more Gho.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    repost from another forum....

» http://google.brand.edgar-online.com...yid%253d386723
    »
    » Scroll down and READ …
    »
    »
    » Excerpt
    »
    » “Competitors in the hair restoration and related fields may currently
    » offer, or may develop, superior hair loss solutions which could limit the
    » market for our technology.”

well...
    seems like histogen is out of business and this excerpt is sooooo wrong
    now we have only follica aderans and replicel
    god help us
    Other then the fact that you've obviously never seen a business plan this proves only that you're an idiot and that you too like the taste of dorkins penis

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Omg I just read online that Gho has admited that HST does NOT work. It's over folks. No more Gho.
    Where did you read that?

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    Where did you read that?
    He's just playing because dawkins keeps bashing histogen and praising GHO.

Other then the fact that you've obviously never seen a business plan this proves only that you're an idiot and that you too like the taste of dorkins penis

ya I know I re read the thread I found it in and the business plan. false alarm: this is replicels filing and not histogens..... and what I posted isn't a business plan, idiot.

not sure why you guys hate gho... he is the one of the few surgeons actively trying to help us... and the only surgeon to really improve surgery since FUE.... anyway I am going to be a extreme nw7 so even gho can't help me... so I'm all for other advancements but Ghos HST is a good start I dont know why everyone bashes it... I doubt much else comes out in the next 3-5 years

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    ya I know I re read the thread I found it in and the business plan. false alarm: this is replicels filing and not histogens..... and what I posted isn't a business plan, idiot.

not sure why you guys hate gho... he is the one of the few surgeons actively trying to help us... and the only surgeon to really improve surgery since FUE.... anyway I am going to be a extreme nw7 so even gho can't help me... so I'm all for other advancements but Ghos HST is a good start I dont know why everyone bashes it... I doubt much else comes out in the next 3-5 years
    I love the Gho idea if it works. my understanding is that it's just FUE where he leaves enough of the follicle to grow back, this is great for the follicles that don't get cut in half and killed in the process. I think you need to appreciate that.

I think if Cooley gets the same growth rate it'll be a safer bet since he won't be cutting - he'll be plucking.

The hard fact is we don't know yet. We haven't seen the macro photography evidence we need to know for sure. From either of them.

Histogen is fine. Dorkins is just having a moment trying to desperatly pressure them to provide us feedback. I've thought of doing it but I'm not such a selfish douche bag.

Oh god I hope histogen is fine

Quote Originally Posted by stillinHS1994 View Post
    Why wouldnt it be?

Because Dorkins is spitting the Dummy lying to everybody here so that he can get a response from Histogen. Don't worry mate, Dorkins is just being a ****tard... he's undone all the respect that I had been accumulating for him.

Why wouldnt it be?

Because Dorkins is spitting the Dummy lying to everybody here so that he can get a response from Histogen. Don't worry mate, Dorkins is just being a ****tard... he's undone all the respect that I had been accumulating for him.
    It's sad how he tries to cause panic when everyone here's pretty much on the same boat

Quote Originally Posted by stillinHS1994 View Post
    Until we hear anything official we should all just relax and go on leading our lives. Having a look at their website, they are still promoting HSC on their main home page, investor page and their business opportunity page. We should all know whats happening in the next few months anyways. My guess is that the patent case was the main reason why everything was delayed for such a long time. For a small company such a case could have killed them so it was no use pushing ahead if you don't have any clarity.