Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering - Page 109 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 225 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2248
    Inactive

use the website via www.histogen.com without any preinformations after .com and you will see

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    And i dont care if people call me queer, idiot, moron or whatsoever
    I'm sure you don't. I'm sure people have called you that so often you've developed an immunity to it.

The clinical trial PAGE is not available anymore when you use www.histogen.com so dont tell BS i know people wanna stick with Histogen as a savior but reality remains reality.
    And which page is missing? Is this what you're talking about?
    http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm

I never saw any other pages detailing clinical trial progress on that site before.

use the website via www.histogen.com without any preinformations after .com and you will see
    They didn't remove anything. "Products" no longer appears on the site if you enter it without "preinformations". Either every single product Histogen had in the pipeline failed at the same time or they are rearranging the website. Do I need to point out which is most logical? It would seem obvious that the website design has been altered if you compare http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm to www.Histogen.com

Inactive

So according to you what is more logical then?

Using Earthquakes as an excuse?
    Telling people they get some infos in a few weeks and then after a lot of months nothing to hear of?
    Destructurizing their website and strangely only the clinical trails page vanished with possible release date?
    No informations about their latest hair congress they have been to?
    No more HSC as primary intereset, now they talk more about cancer stuff?

Yeah right what is logical here hmmmmmmmmm

Telling people they get some infos in a few weeks and then after a lot of months nothing to hear of?
    Destructurizing their website and strangely only the clinical trails page vanished with possible release date?

*Earthquake being used as an excuse for the phase II trial delay was a rumor started on forums. There has never been any official word on this from Histogen.
    *Who said you would get info in a few weeks? Absolutely nobody as far as I know. And for the last time Ziering is not a member of the HSC research team, he has never been. He will not be a part of Histogen's plans until HSC starts clinical trials in the U.S.
    *What the **** is "destrucurizing"? They are altering their website as most companies do when they grow in size as is shown by them adding "Applications" and "Business Developement" to the menu. The clinical status page is missing for ALL clinical trials, and they are also missing information to some of their current products. I don't understand how you can reach the conclusion that HSC has failed based on that. If your logic applies then ALL of their products have failed at the same time. It seems obvious update of the webdesign is simply incomplete.
    *I think the last congress Dr. Naughton attended was in July/August or something and she presented the same material she has presented at all the other hair congresses since they have not completed any clinical trials since she started attending them after the HSC pre-clinical trial. You probably won't see her present any new data until next year when they've done their first interim-evaluation of the phase II clinical trial. There simply won't be anything new to present or discuss until they've done more research. It would seem obvious but I repeated it for your benefit.
    *Histogen does not just work on HSC. It is a research company that is looking to apply their scientific reach to different fields of medicine. Cancer is one of them, and to my knowledge it has been since before HSC went through pre-clinical trials. It is not new and it changes nothing.

That they are changing their site. And that you have lost your mind. I'm a web developer and people change stuff all the time - especially that site, it's a bloody mess!!!

If I can weigh in here, all those conferences they are attending is not about hair, but about stem cell research. Cancer research will remain their priority of that I am certain. If you look at their history, they also pulled the ReGenica website and you can't buy from them anymore. No big deal since they pulled it to focus on HSC. However, the insinuation here from some is that HSC was nothing more than a scam to get investor support. I don't for one second believe that, partly because they know HSC will allow them to grow their business (If it fails it fails if it succeeds it succeeds). Dr. Cole posed the question the other day: What did Histogen ever do for hair loss sufferers? The answer is simple, nothing at the moment. But if no one is willing to try new techniques then we are all stuck with the current methods.

I certainly never believed that HSC would turn Nw6/7 into a NW1, but the prospect of it arresting further hair loss was promising. However, it is clear that there is an inherit danger in marketing your product to early, like Histogen did for HSC. They should have kept it to themselves until they could further examine safety and efficacy. At least with Follica, if they fail no one would really care that much since they promised nothing and don't pander to the hair loss industry. In the long term Histogen may have over played their hand, but that is the risk you run in setting up a new biotech company.

Also I see no problem with Histogen partnering with other Companies to make treatments available. This was there intention from the start to licence the product to dermatologists, physicians, clinics etc. They are a small start-up so expecting them to go to market on their own is just ridiculous. Anyways I said my peace and I have no need to defend a company/individuals I have no material interest in, beyond the fact that I would like them all to succeed since it would benefit millions of men/women and those suffering from cancer. I take no joy in biotech firms failing, the more options the better for consumers.

Inactive

Yeah right and before that the website was not a bloody mess right right. I think some people here just keep on looking for every answer only not to accept the fact that i MAY be right

Congratulations you are the winner:

Click image for larger version

Name:	steve-ballmer.jpg

Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	11284

Yeah right and before that the website was not a bloody mess right right. I think some people here just keep on looking for every answer only not to accept the fact that i MAY be right
    Brilliant argument. We should all accept that HSC has failed because you MAY be right about it failing despite not being able to conjure up any evidence or reason to substantiate that claim. A man calling himself Richard Dawkins and using that kind of logic is ironic, pathetic and tragic all at the same time.

You're just embarrassing yourself now.