Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering - Page 108 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 225 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2248
    Inactive

Where are the updates promised by Ziering a few months back? He never came back to this statement of his.

Btw seems Histogen switched their approach to a more "Gho Follica Lauster" kinda way. I wonder why that is. Btw now they officially starting at zero again, good job another few years wasted.

But dont get me wrong, i am happy for fair resons, because this "downfall" of Histogen will also make the downfall of traditional transplants faster.

Let me put it this way hater friends, did you in the last few months ever see or read somebody who was totally in favor of FUT? Did you? To me it was like a End times movie lately, from a sudden point in time FUT was or is not considered to be the first choice anymore just out of the blue no one cries about this that much anymore.

Yeah yeah call me queer i dont care, because i dont have a problem with queer people, why should i.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Where are the updates promised by Ziering a few months back? He never came back to this statement of his.

Btw seems Histogen switched their approach to a more "Gho Follica Lauster" kinda way. I wonder why that is. Btw now they officially starting at zero again, good job another few years wasted.

But dont get me wrong, i am happy for fair resons, because this "downfall" of Histogen will also make the downfall of traditional transplants faster.

Let me put it this way hater friends, did you in the last few months ever see or read somebody who was totally in favor of FUT? Did you? To me it was like a End times movie lately, from a sudden point in time FUT was or is not considered to be the first choice anymore just out of the blue no one cries about this that much anymore.

Yeah yeah call me queer i dont care, because i dont have a problem with queer people, why should i.
    Okay, dude. We believe you. Now will you shut the **** up?

Okay so let me get this straight are we saying Histogen has failed ? On what basis are we saying this because they changed there website, if that's the case that is a bit preemptive. People are saying there was a hold up in trials where is this information coming from is it just assumption, i can't see a thing to support that view.

This is simple, what needs to happen is, Spencer Kobren you need to help out the people on this site and contact Histogen to see what the hell is going on, i think it's the least you can do for all the people that come on here regularly and have a lot of interest in this. Can you do that for us or not ? At least it will be from a trusted source then if it is true and not from people who seem to want it to fail, which i can't get my head around, but hey i suppose we are all different.

Inactive

Seriously they usd the japanese earthquake as an obvious excuse for delaying trials. I did in fact knew this, the day the earthquake happened. I was like "Guess what Histogen will use this as an excuse" and they did, while strangely a few days after these tragic events the world turned normal again, except fragile Histogen, right.

Wake up guys, there are two scenarios here

1) they failed completely

2) the switched to the tissue engineering route

And now stop to attack me because i only say whats going on here

Seriously they usd the japanese earthquake as an obvious excuse for delaying trials. I did in fact knew this, the day the earthquake happened. I was like "Guess what Histogen will use this as an excuse" and they did, while strangely a few days after these tragic events the world turned normal again, except fragile Histogen, right.

Wake up guys, there are two scenarios here

1) they failed completely

2) the switched to the tissue engineering route

And now stop to attack me because i only say whats going on here
    Ah yes you're actually right on the given delay reason. I remember them saying that now. Wasn't it supposed to start around May but then they said they'd push it back to July? Not sure how the earthquake would affect things in Singapore. Might be a bit dubious. I hope the trials are going ahead or they've gone down route 2 but I really don't see how 2 fits in with everything else they're doing. I still believe a cell based solution ala Aderans and Replicel is the best way forward in the long run. Seems infinitely better. Once the hairs are growing they're there forever.

If Histogen are in fact in trials the timeline still seems overly optimistic to me.

Delays in trials happen. That is the nature of the business. But to suggest everything just normalized a few days after the Japan earthquake is simply wrong. I don't see how you could be so happy Richard about Histogen not succeeded? Its not like they took your money and ran away with it.

I was not aware that they switched to the tissue engineering route. Please clarify?

Inactive

I gave an explanation at hair site WHY i am "happay" and so be it.

This whole Japan Eartquake causes an delay thing sorry this was just an utter lie to please critical voices, yeah thats my opinion.

You know here is one thing to chew on, if Histogen would provide people with info and results from time to time, no one would harass them or rush them, no people would say

"Wait on this picture the patient seem to losse a little bit, investigate this subject if there were inconsitencies etc"

And so it would be beneficial for all of us, Histogen and the suffering baldies.

But instead they use the Earthquake and this is just come on the cheapest way to slip out of something. I am just saying as it is, its a charade and they can choose to provide informations on a more or less daily basis (weekly monthly whatsoever) but they rather use excuses and strangely delete their clinical trial sttus bar RIGHT, i wonder whys that

The reason people think you're a ****ing moron is because there is absolutely nothing logical or reasonable about anything you say. If you ever contributed anything even remotely useful to any of these threads people wouldn't get so agitated every time you posted something.

Personally I can see no reason to believe anything has gone wrong with Histogen's HSC trials. They have not changed their plans for pan-Asian approval in 2014 and their clinical status page still shows them about to begin phase II. At worst they suffer from a lack of updates. But considering that they are only 1-2 months into the second phase of their HSC clinical trials I don't see why we should be expecting any updates either. EDIT: To answer the last post from RichardDawkins; Research companies never make it a point to provide info and results from "time to time" because they are not trying to please the public, they are trying to conduct scientific research and part of that means that all results they provide must be evaluated and determined conclusive. Otherwise they are worthless. Why do you insist on commentating on things you do not understand? You're making a fool of yourself.

I'll wait for official word from Histogen, and I'm not expecting any until Q1/Q2 2012 when their interim-trial report is due.

Inactive

The clinical trial PAGE is not available anymore when you use www.histogen.com so dont tell BS i know people wanna stick with Histogen as a savior but reality remains reality.

And i dont care if people call me queer, idiot, moron or whatsoever

The clinical trial PAGE is not available anymore when you use www.histogen.com so dont tell BS i know people wanna stick with Histogen as a savior but reality remains reality.

And i dont care if people call me queer, idiot, moron or whatsoever
    http://www.histogen.com/products/clinical_status.htm

I don't know what you are talking about, sir.