Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ppxrare
    • Feb 2012

Some people at Misc BB say they discovered how to cure hairloss

The most popular bodybuilding message boards!

Basically claiming that taking high doses of certain vitamins and minerals will promote good health and improve the hair by attacking the root cause, bad diet.

I'm planning on going on Life Force Multiple multivitamin , as well as supplementing with selenium and iodine. Anyone got any experience with all this?
  • Notcoolanymore
    • Jun 2013

Is that the stack that includes drinking 4 tsp. of baking soda every day? Yeah, no that can't be healthy for you and no I'm not trying it.

Comment

• Buster
      • Jul 2012

The photos aren't very convincing. It looks like he's put some concealer in his hair.

Comment

• baldybald
        • Jul 2012

this will not work. and yes looks like he used dermmatch by looking at his hairline i can tell. am one of the user too so...

Comment

• goldnt
          • Jan 2014

Doesn't look like he used a concealer because its the hairline. Just look how it was before and then after. Concealers are just dust like particles, not strands of keratin

Comment

• bigentries
            • Dec 2011

The guy Taeian is from GH15 apprently, if someone wants to do more research

They list some of his posts here http://fitmisc.com/forum/showthread....rowth-protocol

Also, take in mind the guy claims he uses steroids, we'll have to see his other "natural regimen" too, a guy at BB.com says he was usuing Dbol

Anyway, the original poster at BB was having results in one month, another claimed it stopped his hairloss in one day. That's enough BS for me today

Classic IH treatment, Candida crap, Gluten scare, nothing to see here

Comment

• Mike K
              • Apr 2012

So considering the guy was juicing, is it possible that he lost some hair on cycle and then it grew back when he came off cycle? I mean if those after pics are using concealers I must be doing the concealers wrong. Dermmatch and Toppik look legit at the crown sure, but that pic of the hairline is impressive. I guess I haven't really tried too hard at the hairline but I rock the comb forward and I'm afraid to cut it lol.

Comment

• bigentries
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Mike K
                So considering the guy was juicing, is it possible that he lost some hair on cycle and then it grew back when he came off cycle? I mean if those after pics are using concealers I must be doing the concealers wrong. Dermmatch and Toppik look legit at the crown sure, but that pic of the hairline is impressive. I guess I haven't really tried too hard at the hairline but I rock the comb forward and I'm afraid to cut it lol.
                I agree, those pics don't look like concelaears, I've never seen them looking so good in a hairline

I don't think the guy is legit anyway, like many other before him that have showed miraculous regimes that never go anywhere. I wonder what motivated people like that, are they doing it just for the e-fame?

Comment

• Mike K
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by bigentries
                  I agree, those pics don't look like concelaears, I've never seen them looking so good in a hairline

I don't think the guy is legit anyway, like many other before him that have showed miraculous regimes that never go anywhere. I wonder what motivated people like that, are they doing it just for the e-fame?
                  He definitely put a lot of effort into research and his post. I think he means well but I'm betting that the regrowth was due to something else rather than the vitamin ****tail. Probably nizoral and not being on steroids for a while.

There is a video on youtube with examples of people who had very impressive responses to nizoral.
                  Last edited by Mike K; 04-19-2014, 09:35 PM. Reason: Added something.

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

This looks like the old diet argument to me. Someone has to explain to me how athletes and people on pristine diets still go bald. They need to explain to me how my diet being constant for so long why MPB only starts at a certain time even after no diet changes when I ate the same stuff for the previous 20 years. It just makes no sense, but one thing that changes as you get older naturally are hormones. Androgens make perfect sense, and men grow facial hair/body hair that women do not. MPB is from androgens pure and simple. You need stronger AAs and you need to stop it preventively.
                    Try what this guy says and come back to show us your progress with balding afterwards.

Comment

• Mike K
                      • Apr 2012

Hey man I think you misunderstood my post. I'm not saying that all these vitamins and his diet fixed his hairloss, and I'm certainly not going to try it. I'm just saying he probably did some steroids, lost some hair, quit doing steroids, bought nizoral and vitamins, and then saw regrowth from nizoral and quitting steroids, but attributed the regrowth to vitamins. I bet his hair loss comes back before too long and he ditches the vitamins and gets on Fin, Dut, or RU like the rest of us.

Comment

• bigentries
                        • Dec 2011

Lol, the guy says the pics are just 5 days apart...

Yes its five days n yes u can. Because the average American with horrible diet grows half a inch a month is normal.to u isn't normal to others with proper nutrients.
                        Seriously, why do people love to follow this kind of BS? If you can grow at least 2 inches of hair in 5 days, go to Cotsarelis so he can study you

Comment

• bigentries
                          • Dec 2011

A nice turn of events

Someone posted this at BB, it's from 2011, same pic, but back then he was promoting emu oil and coconut oil

He claims he is being "impersonated" but he still has to provide evidence that someone stole the pics back then in 2011

Comment

• Mike K
                            • Apr 2012

Those are different pics though? Am I wrong?

Comment

• bigentries
                              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Mike K
                              Those are different pics though? Am I wrong?
                              The majority of them, yes. But the 4th pic shows one of the before pics that were posted at BB, and Taerian claims someone stole those pics, but can't show evidence that he posted them somewhere else in 2011.

Someone needs to search his posting history at GH15 to see if the times add up

Comment

Working...