Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Follicle Death Row
    • May 2011

They're supposed to start this month. An update to confirm this would be nice.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
      • May 2011

Sorry I couldn't find this presentation without the French translator but here's what Histogen's competition, Ken Washenik and Aderans are up to. 53.8% increase in terminal hair count after one year via their stem cell transplantation approach. Hopefully they ramp that up pretty soon because we've yet to see anything cosmetically significant. Presumably they could go back in and do another round of injections. Repeat ad nauseum for some real density. I suppose the advantage over histogen is these bad boys are new dht resistant hairs. This is the future of hair transplantation but it could be way off still. Is the finish line any closer? Who knows. Have a look. Btw, for what it's worth (not much I'd imagine), apparently Gho is trying to crack this too.

Comment

• HairTalk
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Follicle Death Row
        Sorry I couldn't find this presentation without the French translator but here's what Histogen's competition, Ken Washenik and Aderans are up to. 53.8% increase in terminal hair count after one year via their stem cell transplantation approach. Hopefully they ramp that up pretty soon because we've yet to see anything cosmetically significant. Presumably they could go back in and do another round of injections. Repeat ad nauseum for some real density. I suppose the advantage over histogen is these bad boys are new dht resistant hairs. This is the future of hair transplantation but it could be way off still. Is the finish line any closer? Who knows. Have a look. Btw, for what it's worth (not much I'd imagine), apparently Gho is trying to crack this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j79WqncOAT4
        Is this technique (Aderans's) distinct from that being pursued by RepliCel?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sebasmarin
          What exactly happened there?
          He saved a load of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico.

Comment

• ResearchNeverfails
            • Jun 2011

I have found the Cause and Cure for Balndess

THis is not a joke I am trying to figure out how to post a wide readable thread on this website. What I will be posting is free knowledge about exacally how to reverse and regrow hair I kid you not and it will not cost you a cent. Sound unbelievable. Wait till you read my one page explenation I have been studying for the last month and put a page together to summerize the science behind it. So if someone could point me in the right direction let me know thanks

Comment

• Flowers
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ResearchNeverfails
              THis is not a joke I am trying to figure out how to post a wide readable thread on this website. What I will be posting is free knowledge about exacally how to reverse and regrow hair I kid you not and it will not cost you a cent. Sound unbelievable. Wait till you read my one page explenation I have been studying for the last month and put a page together to summerize the science behind it. So if someone could point me in the right direction let me know thanks

Make a new thread.
              This oughta be good...

Comment

• Jcm800
                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Flowers
                Make a new thread.
                This oughta be good...
                UK where are you? Come help this guy out

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                  • Jan 2011

Make a new thread.
                  This oughta be good...
                  I think that is what he's asking how to do.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
                    I think that is what he's asking how to do.
                    You'd imagine if he's found the Holy Grail cure for mpb-that he'd know how to start a thread, no?

Comment

• Flowers
                      • Feb 2011

Hey dude I'll start the thread for you. I'll title it "Possible cure for baldness" (and then I'll state that it's your idea and that I'm doing this for you). All you have to do is post your idea on there like you posted on this thread.

Comment

• HairTalk
                        • Feb 2011

The right direction would be downward: spiralling into the pits of hell to be Lucifer's eternal anus-candy. Make a left at Shit Bubble Blvd.

Comment

• HairTalk
                          • Feb 2011

Make a new thread.
                          This oughta be good...
                          Hey dude I'll start the thread for you. I'll title it "Possible cure for baldness" (and then I'll state that it's your idea and that I'm doing this for you). All you have to do is post your idea on there like you posted on this thread.
                          Let's not feed trolls — it just makes them hungry and horny.

Comment

• UK_
                            • Feb 2011

Go ahead, im in the mood for a good laugh.

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                              UK where are you? Come help this guy out
                              ill have to give this one a shot aswel

Oh by the way, I emailed "Cheryl" from "Bioregenerative Sciences" about whether they can offer a refund after 8 weeks if it fails to work, she said they can offer "30 days refund on their Hair STEMULIZING complex" - yeah - I shit you not - she got the damn name of the product wrong in the email lol.

Comment

• Thinning@30
                                • Mar 2010

Oh by the way, I emailed "Cheryl" from "Bioregenerative Sciences" about whether they can offer a refund after 8 weeks if it fails to work, she said they can offer "30 days refund on their Hair STEMULIZING complex" - yeah - I shit you not - she got the damn name of the product wrong in the email lol.
                                The name is a blatant ripoff of Histogen. They know there is some positive buzz around HSC right now, and they decided to give their product a similar name, hoping people will confuse it with Histogen's HSC. In retrospect it is so obvious. I hope the Histogen people take them to the cleaners.

Comment

Working...