Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mlao
    • Oct 2009

Regrowth LLC Out of Business

I don't know how many of the readers use Dr. Lee's products but it seems that the FDA has shut him down. You can no longer order from his site and he has posted a message saying he has suspended all business.
    Last edited by mlao; 02-28-2011, 11:17 AM. Reason: spelling
  • summonthyhair
    • Aug 2010

whattttt...thats ridic! I use his Spiro, Xandorx 15, and 2% keto shampoo...this really sucks.

If this happened to him i guess it will happen to more, anyone know where i can get the same stuff at a different place? hate to screw up my regiment now!

Comment

• mlao
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by summonthyhair
      whattttt...thats ridic! I use his Spiro, Xandorx 15, and 2% keto shampoo...this really sucks.

If this happened to him i guess it will happen to more, anyone know where i can get the same stuff at a different place? hate to screw up my regiment now!
      Yeah it is a shame as a lot of guys had success with his products. It might of had something to do with him putting finasteride into his minoxidil mixtures as finasteride is a prescription drug.
      If you check out the website the announcement is there.

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

It could be any number of reasons, however I would go with the finasteride theory.

Comment

Working...