Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #31
CND23

I've really got to start ordering generic Fin online I just can't afford propecia anymore. I was registering at ukfinasteride.info until the video where it states they only ship U.K. Does anyone have any advice on a second option because i live in the U.S. I've never ordered any meds online so I figured I'd ask some good sources. Should I use 4RX they ship worldwide and 2020 said they're legit, or somewhere else? I appreciate any advice.
CND23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:06 AM   #32
67mph

I'm bumping this old thread as i'm a little desperate.

As Dr Singh and UKfinasteride is no longer, where's those that were using this avenue, getting their Finpecia?

I'm going to continue to use my branded Propecia but was using Finpecia every other day between Propecia to save some cash.

Ideas?
67mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 11:16 AM   #33
CND23

I use getcanadiandrugs.com. They're an online Canadian pharmacy and they do require a doctors script BUT I don't have to worry about all the online Finasteride scam bullshit anymore. They also will beat any legitimate Canadian pharmacy prices. As long as your within their shipping areas you will probably never be asking this question again. My Doc faxes a script to them and I'm able to buy a year supply. It's a little more expensive then what you probably were paying but hey, they'll be their when you go back lol. And I don't know about the rest but say goodbye to hidden charges and credit fraud.

By the way their generic Fin is finpecia. I usually call and order to request Dr.Reedys Finax and it's usually something like a $14 upcharge. Good Luck
CND23 is offline   Reply With Quote