+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 210 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

There still seems to be confusion on the 20-30% regrowth number. Its proof of efficacy (meaning "this at least works"), its not the number that would be expected if its out in the market. If phase 1 results are successful in getting this regrowth number, phase 2 and 3 will be about building on that initial efficacy through how the injections are administered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kampung101 View Post
    There still seems to be confusion on the 20-30% regrowth number. Its proof of efficacy (meaning "this at least works"), its not the number that would be expected if its out in the market. If phase 1 results are successful in getting this regrowth number, phase 2 and 3 will be about building on that initial efficacy through how the injections are administered.

Exactly, this is not a dosing stage. Anything positive about efficacy would be good news.

I promised my friend if replicel proves to be successful in their first human trials, I will grow a mullet for shits and giggles and sport it all summer. (I live in ohio, so I will pretty much blend in lol )

Well let's hope that at least something will come out. Not like Intercytex ... it was promising and on the and it was sold for funny money

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Exactly, this is not a dosing stage. Anything positive about efficacy would be good news.

I promised my friend if replicel proves to be successful in their first human trials, I will grow a mullet for shits and giggles and sport it all summer. (I live in ohio, so I will pretty much blend in lol )
    Hey man you are right any growth will be ok, but rest assured that there will be growth, they made it really clear that they will pass 20% i think and they got like 50% in rats.

However, the higher the growth the sooner the release for the market.

Don't get me wrong, if they get 10% thats good news too. But that means a bit more research more time ; - 0.

If you are young like 20-30, u can wait patiently and count the days till u get a norwood 2 or even 1 if the u manage to find the money ; - ).

Very nice point you made though, if it shows +50% It's like winning the lottery to me

But if they are dosing them with like 10, 100 or maybe it's even 1000 times higher than the anticipated market dose just to test safety and they only hit 10 or 20%, how exactly are they going to improve it with less cells? I should imagine the results will be pretty telling either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    But if they are dosing them with like 10, 100 or maybe it's even 1000 times higher than the anticipated market dose just to test safety and they only hit 10 or 20%, how exactly are they going to improve it with less cells? I should imagine the results will be pretty telling either way.
    I think the key is how the cells are injected that really determines the efficacy.

Also, keep in mind the potential for the treatment to be compoundable. Aderans has shown in their trials that their treatment using dp cells is compoundable, which provides an encouraging possibility for Replicel's treatment, obviously based on phase 1 trial being successful.

Excited for this coming April, we'll have to wait and see.

Provided Replicel proceeds through Phase 2, 3 clinical tries without a hitch, and efficacy of treatment is assured, is the earliest we can possibly hope for a release to market still 2015?

Quote Originally Posted by Kampung101 View Post
    I think the key is how the cells are injected that really determines the efficacy.

Also, keep in mind the potential for the treatment to be compoundable. Aderans has shown in their trials that their treatment using dp cells is compoundable, which provides an encouraging possibility for Replicel's treatment, obviously based on phase 1 trial being successful.
    Let's hope it's more than 20% and compoundable. That would be way better than what we have right now.

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Excited for this coming April, we'll have to wait and see.

Provided Replicel proceeds through Phase 2, 3 clinical tries without a hitch, and efficacy of treatment is assured, is the earliest we can possibly hope for a release to market still 2015?
    That's the earliest of the earliest end of 2015 in market.
    If everything goes well...I really hope so.

If it's only 20% but it's compoundable, then it's still great. You would eventually be able to get the amount you want with repeated injections. How is that bad????