+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 109 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    they don't. It's something silly like under 7% of males try to treat mpb because of lack of knowledge and a viable treatment. If the people at rogain had a better product they would of released it to boost that under 7% to a much much higher % not only increasing there already big profits tho absolutly dominating the hairloss market.

I agree there is great treatments in the pipeline, but I can't see it being a mass market topical, esp from a company like loreal.
    that is not the way a business would bring tehcnology to market...

new tehcnology is bought out in stages/cycles to milk it for what its worth.
    Think of hdtv, it was available 10-20 years ago yet we still had SDTV tv's being marketed.

Default Loreal

Loreal will work and you guys will still complain

wow I'm a pretty optimistic person but I just can't see why would this product work... Loreal are trolls. I'm willing to bet all my money that this is even weaker than minoxidil if that.

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    Loreal will work and you guys will still complain
    thats true champ...most people want FULL restoration...they dont want a THIRD, QUARTER or HALF restoration...

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Shouldn't this be all over the news? It's almost impossible to search online to find out anything about Neogenics.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    wow I'm a pretty optimistic person but I just can't see why would this product work... Loreal are trolls. I'm willing to bet all my money that this is even weaker than minoxidil if that.
    Bets are on!!!

Exclamation

So... the first two links say we need hypoxic conditions in the scalp, and the last link states we need to use something like a hair max laser comb to remove hypoxic conditions by taking away nitric oxide.

I smell bullshit.

When will you people stop falling for bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    When will you people stop falling for bullshit?
    Until we find the cure! lol

A message to those thinking of purchasing Neogenic:

You should take all the money you're all going to spend on this rubbish and donate it to Replicel - they achieved hair growth and showed everyone it is possible to conduct cell therapy to treat hair loss.

If we opened up a thread for a donation to Replicel which was officiated by a TBT administrator I would personally donate a large undisclosed amount. We donate money to charities for health issues all the time, but never think about helping out companies developing hair loss therapies, just think of all the burn victims you might be helping in the future.

Loreal are just going to cream all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    A message to those thinking of purchasing Neogenic:

You should take all the money you're all going to spend on this rubbish and donate it to Replicel - they achieved hair growth and showed everyone it is possible to conduct cell therapy to treat hair loss.

If we opened up a thread for a donation to Replicel which was officiated by a TBT administrator I would personally donate a large undisclosed amount. We donate money to charities for health issues all the time, but never think about helping out companies developing hair loss therapies, just think of all the burn victims you might be helping in the future.

Loreal are just going to cream all of you.
    replicel are well funded...

besides we need at least some of these forum members with extra cash lying around to try this out and see what its about...or we will be left with curiousity.