+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 225 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    I know I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but I really wish Histogen would come out and confirm that they have indeed started the trials, or at least provide us with updated timeline. My hair is looking pretty bad these days

I don't understand the radio silence. Even a few months ago they seemed to be demonstrating a refreshing and admirable level of openness and transparency. Why can't they tell us whether the next phase of their trials has started as planned?
    Hey guys I had emailed Histogen to find out about the clinical trials and when they would start, this is the reply I received.

Thank you for your continued interest. Although HSC continues to progress, we are not releasing any details about the Singapore clinical trial at this time. We do look forward to sharing the preliminary results of that trial in the coming months.

Thank you, and hope you are well.
    Eileen

Does anyone think this means we should have some news really soon like this year or maybe early next year?

As long as it comes within the next yr and its good news that's all I care about

No indication it's coming out in a year...or two... or three.

Q1 2012 will probably be the time for both Replicel and Histogen to release their current clinical trial data. Should be exciting or heart-breaking...

Quote Originally Posted by Jundam View Post
    Q1 2012 will probably be the time for both Replicel and Histogen to release their current clinical trial data. Should be exciting or heart-breaking...
    Agreed. Their silence means they have started with their Phase I/II trials and they won't be divulging any information until its over. So we will have to wait for results i believe they'll come in first but more likely second quarter of 2012.
    Then we will know if our hope is well placed.
    Let us hope it is.

I doubt we will hear anything from Dr. Ziering until those trials are finished since he has nothing to report. Be it bad or good.

I think it's possible they might give us a small insight into the trials in November without going into great detail just to pique investor and consumer interest.

I guess I agree with lots of people posting on here to a certain degree. I can't wait to see another update from Histogen either, but at the time, as long as they're progressing smoothly, then I won't push for an update either. My main issue now is to see if they would maybe allow the treatment that they currently have to be available to people after Phase II. This would be a win-win situation for everyone. Hell, maybe Spencer could even arrange with Dr. Ziering for a few of us on here to try this treatment (overseas of course). I wouldn't hesitate to pay several thousand dollars for this treatment, and they could use the revenue that they take in to perfect HSC complex even further. Obviously the final results after Phase III are gonna be better than what they have now, but people like myself would gladly take 57 hairs per square centimeter any day of the week, because it's exponentially better than what we have now. And if people see the positive results that an initial version of HSC Complex produces, then more investors will line up to invest in something that will make loads of money. Then they would have even more resources to work towards achieving an optimal product after Phase III. BTW, thank God they're doing these clinical trials outside the U.S. and Canada. Allergan is in the early stages of developing bimatoprost as a means to stimulate hair growth and they already have the FDA up their asses in a major way. I guess why I'm so eager for some version of HSC Complex to be released is that we have so very few (and ineffective) options out there to treat hair loss. And as a side note, I can't get over the fact how so many doctors only offer these hair transplants yet most people don't even want them in the first place!! Anyway, as I've said before, I like Histogen's HSC Complex the best out of any of the treatments in the pipeline. First off, it is the least invasive of them and stimulates hair growth from within. Replicel and Aderans rely on extracting a small slice of hairs, cloning some version of them, and then re-injecting some version of them back into the scalp. Follica has some great knowledge with Cotsarelis heading the company, but I was discouraged when I found out that they are using Lithium to stimulate hair regrowth. Lithium is only a very weak WNT agonist. Why not use actual WNT's rather than a weak agonist of them? So this is why I have the most confidence in Histogen and in what they're doing. It just really pisses me off that none of these big pharmaceutical companies (who have all the money in the world) don't even bother to do anything to treat or cure hair loss.

I think many of us simply are curious to whether Histogen's yet begun experimenting on subjects for its trial on H.S.C., or still is only in the phase of recruitment.

I'm pretty sure that they've already started experimenting. I don't think they had to recruit that many people, plus I don't think they'd have a hard time recruiting people. Hell, I'd jump at the chance to be in their trials.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I'm pretty sure that they've already started experimenting. I don't think they had to recruit that many people, plus I don't think they'd have a hard time recruiting people. Hell, I'd jump at the chance to be in their trials.
    It's not a matter of whether persons would be willing to participate (and, your own eagerness doesn't indicate whether they would); it's a question of whether those who volunteer are suitable to Histogen.

I'd still like to know whether recruitment has been completed and actual testing has commenced.