+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Best online site to buy Propecia ( Fin )?

Hi

Not sure if this is allowed, but thought I would chance it anyway.

I have been quoted a very expensive price for the above from a well known outfit in the UK, and was wondering if there was a cheaper way to purchase it?

Thanks a lot

J

http://www.4rx.com
    http://www.unitedpharmacies.com

^ those two are definitely legit. I can't vouch for any others

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post

Thanks for that 2020!

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post

Thanks for those 2020. Seems by price comparison 4rx is substantially cheaper than many other sites I've seen, as much as a quarter of the price someone somewhere along the line is making a LOT of money.

Before I go ahead and purchase, can you explain why these sites are definitely legit? Do you buy from 4rx yourself?

Thanks

There are many sites out there 'selling' drugs. How does anyone know for sure which are legitimate and which aren't. Many have had fingers burnt in the past buying cheap fake meds online. Not all meds sites sell authentic drugs. FACT. If you find one that does then thats great especially in light of your objective to simply "sample the goods"

I know many UK guys take real comfort however in the fact that purchasing and speaking directly to a UK registered GP in person is important to them and me especially when embarking on purchasing prescribed medication and as a result of this prepared to pay a relatively small amount more(compared to cheap automated websites) for the level of service and reassurance.

I recommend Dr Singh as I know for a fact he is legit and i buy my meds from him and prepared to pay a few quid more to avoid any uncertainty or doubt.

If you feel you can get your meds cheaper and its 100% legit go for it but right now I know I would rather know 100% who I am buying my medication from and to be able to speak to them in person and know it's from a legitimate source especially when it's only 200 quid for a years + supply which is recommend dosage.

Regardless to all the above i have a simple solution for your problem

Simply speak to your own GP in person and see in light of your informed position if he/she will prescribe you 1mg Propecia tablets (1 months supply normally £50 approx) then based on your own plan to cut into 1/4 you will have a 4 months supply of branded Propecia for £50. Job done.

Failing that and it still seems like too much money you could request he/she prescribe you 5mg Proscar which will only cost you £7.85 and will give you several months supply at 0.25mg dosage.

If i can help further feel free to email me as always.

Best
    Spex
    Last edited by Spex; 03-08-2012 at 11:16 PM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Simply speak to your own GP in person and see in light of your informed position if he/she will prescribe you 1mg Propecia tablets (1 months supply normally £50 approx) then based on your own plan to cut into 1/4 you will have a 4 months supply of branded Propecia for £50. Job done.
    That seems like the perfect solution!

Thanks

No worries. Any issues bell me - here to help!
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Do they not prescribe generic Proscar in the UK? I think the best way to get it is through your local pharmacy. That way you can get it at your convenience without having to wait for it to ship, there's no shipping charge and you know that what you're getting is legit. I wouldn't even order Tylenol from an online pharmacy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNitwon View Post
    Do they not prescribe generic Proscar in the UK? I think the best way to get it is through your local pharmacy. That way you can get it at your convenience without having to wait for it to ship, there's no shipping charge and you know that what you're getting is legit. I wouldn't even order Tylenol from an online pharmacy.
    Yep I agree, but Im Irish so there would be shipping involved anyway.
    I will look into the proscar situation in Ireland. I was living in London so I always got my topicals local.

Thanks for reply.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-29 19.58.12 (1).jpg

Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	13929Just got my first batch in today from UKFinasteride, i have usually bought from Pharmadoctor.co.uk and been happy with the service, only recently have i decided to go to another source and anxious about swopping over, though i'm gonna get on with it and take the pills.