Histogen Update - Spencer Kobren Speaks With Dr. Craig L. Ziering

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2012

I'm not sure, but do all these treatments have to go through Phase 3 for Asia? I think Phase 3 is only required for USA and such

Comment

• Horseshoe
      • Dec 2011

Nw7

What's a NW7 to do? It seems like all this testing is being done on NW2&3. If there is no hope for a NW7 then i'm relegated to a scalp tattoo. A wig is out of the question... I hope there is hope.

Comment

• gmonasco
        Inactive
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Horseshoe
        What's a NW7 to do? It seems like all this testing is being done on NW2&3.
        Don't give up! They'll probably include a broader range of hair loss patterns in the next round of clinical trials.

Comment

• john2399
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by gmonasco
          Don't give up! They'll probably include a broader range of hair loss patterns in the next round of clinical trials.
          Wow look at you..finally said something positive lol

Comment

• Deluxe
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by john2399
            Wow look at you..finally said something positive lol
            I don't usually post much, but when I do...jk...but, gmonasco is not trying to be negative. While he doesn't verbalize his optimism much, I think he is one of the most level headed posters on here.

Funny thing is, I remember when I used to come to these sites and get very excited anytime a positive article came out, which almost always gave some vague timeline, it would lead to disappointment. After a while, you lose the shock value.

On a positive note, I think these Histogen results are unbelievable, especially for those in early stages of hair loss. The fact that results from prior trials have shown an increase in hairs as time went on is what I'm looking forward to the most.

While this may or may not help individuals who are more advanced sufferers, there are many others out there working on a full blown cure. All of these Companies are learning from each other everyday, and it will not be long until everyone here will get what they deserve.

Follica in my opinion will always be a wildcard. They can come out of nowhere and surprise us all. The beautiful thing here is that Histogen has shown amazing actual results that can only get better from here.

Head up guys.
            Last edited by Deluxe; 05-15-2012, 05:02 PM. Reason: sp

Comment

• BoSox
              • Jun 2010

This is me, 2012. Didn't realize how bad my thinning was after I washed off concealer.

I have a feeling that once HSC is released, I won't be able to benefit from it I ordered some Rogaine, going to add that to my Fin.. maybe laser comb, anything at this point I'm desperate.

Why can't HSC be available sooner :/

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by BoSox

This is me, 2012. Didn't realize how bad my thinning was after I washed off concealer.

I have a feeling that once HSC is released, I won't be able to benefit from it I ordered some Rogaine, going to add that to my Fin.. maybe laser comb, anything at this point I'm desperate.

Why can't HSC be available sooner :/
                Do you shed a lot?

Comment

• Maradona
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
                  let's be a realistic here. this result was for women who have low DHT, mild and recent hair loss.

won't grow hair in bald scalps that have been bald for years.

By the time this comes out we will be a nw7. You need to maintain to get some results that may not even happen because we don't know the results on MAN.

I achieved this same result but had to drop minox because of sides.

In resume all this is: a minoxidil on steroids.

Still helpful and you don't have to apply daily.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                    • Nov 2011

You guys need go give histogen a chance.

I'm sure that they have thought about the concerns you have.

Comment

• ccmethinning
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Maradona
                      let's be a realistic here. this result was for women who have low DHT, mild and recent hair loss.
                      are you sure the previous HSC trials were only on women?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ccmethinning
                        are you sure the previous HSC trials were only on women?
                        No preclinical was on Men

Comment

• ccmethinning
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                          No preclinical was on Men
                          Does that mean that "no preclinicals were done on men" or "no, preclinicals were indeed done on men" ? very ambiguous wording

Comment

• BoSox
                            • Jun 2010

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                            Do you shed a lot?
                            no i don't.

Comment

• inkt2002
                              • Mar 2012

Will Histogen show results where a transplant has been done?

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                                • May 2011

Holy moly! I don't check in on this for a few days and when I come back I see these incredible results! Well well. What a nice start to the week. Puts a spring in the step. No hiccups in the trials now please. Getting closer guys.

Comment

Working...