Default scalp tattoo adding density with long hair style

After 5 hair transplants I have full permenant coverage from my hairlne to my crown, however, my head of hair lacks density. It has a see through appearance which I am not pleased with. I use concealers to cover up the contrast between the color of my scalp and my hair which i'm tired of. I have spoken with most of the top companies who do tattooing or micropigmentation and most are of the opinion that this procedure will look great with long hair to add densty. I would use Artistry Concepts to do this procedures because based on my research they appear to be the best and their tattoo is permenant as opposed to micropigmentation. After spending the money and effort to get permenant hair I do not want to in turn shave it and maintain it in a short style if I get a scalp tattoo. My question is whether anyone has had this procedure done with a longer hairstyle to add the appearence of fullness and overall density. If so, please tell me your thoughts and I'd love to see before and after photos. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jge View Post
    After 5 hair transplants I have full permenant coverage from my hairlne to my crown, however, my head of hair lacks density. It has a see through appearance which I am not pleased with. I use concealers to cover up the contrast between the color of my scalp and my hair which i'm tired of. I have spoken with most of the top companies who do tattooing or micropigmentation and most are of the opinion that this procedure will look great with long hair to add densty. I would use Artistry Concepts to do this procedures because based on my research they appear to be the best and their tattoo is permenant as opposed to micropigmentation. After spending the money and effort to get permenant hair I do not want to in turn shave it and maintain it in a short style if I get a scalp tattoo. My question is whether anyone has had this procedure done with a longer hairstyle to add the appearence of fullness and overall density. If so, please tell me your thoughts and I'd love to see before and after photos. Thanks

Moron, how is that confusing to you. About 80% of the members on this forum paint their heads everyday with concealers to add the illusion of density. What would a tattoo do? Well, limit the contrast between skin which is light and my hair which is dark. No point in being a smart ass with nothing to say.

I do not want to in turn shave it and maintain it in a short style if I get a scalp tattoo(funny lol imagine the tattoo (hair) growing )....... after 5 hts y want to have done a tattoo on your head ..i think is it time to realize there is no way to have back your hair( illusion or real) have a look on HEAD TRANSPLANT!!

My friend, after 5 hair transplants and over 7,000 graphs, I do have my hair back and it not going to get worse. People use concealors to create the appearance of density. A tattoo would create the illusion of density to those with hair. I didn't create this concept. No offense to those who responded, but I am looking for an opinion from someone with first hand experience with tattooing or micropigmentation who had hair and decided to grow it out after the process. I have spoken with the top companies who do this type of work and they informed me it is similar to a permenant concealer.

I've heard this can be done to good effect, but the difference with something like toppick is that toppick can cling to hair fibres. On the other hand, the tatoo would look like real hair, so it would presumably add density without being overly detectable. Alot may have to do with the technician, as to how it turns out.

I would find out if and how easily i can be removed - and also - test it on a small araa of your head first, to find out how it looks.

You might also want to consider taking more hair from you donor site to the top of your head, and using the tatoo to replace donor hair, as its a place many people wouldn't look as closely at.

Great feedback, BMP. Thanks