+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 210 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    Please god make this work! If it does we will throw a big ass party =)
    Dont know why everyone is excited, this shit wont be out until 2016 even if it does get through phase 1

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    Dont know why everyone is excited, this shit wont be out until 2016 even if it does get through phase 1
    Maybe it's because the fact that if this "shit" does get through phase 1 with good results, 2016 may actually be a realistic release date for an effective treatment/cure?

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    What are you guys exactly expecting from replicel results?
    I am expecting terminal hair growth within a small radius of the injection site (probably no more than 5mm).

I am expecting these hairs to persist for two years at least, if not permanently.

I am expecting that as with Histogen the results will improve out to the 12 month mark.

I am expecting density to be less than full original density but that regrowth will be better than Propecia.

I am expecting at least 70% of the patients will grow terminal hair.

I honestly don't know how the results will compare to Aderans. I am obviously hoping they will be superior but we have to keep in mind Aderans didn't get great results from their first trials and have been slowly improving over time.

Re: unpigmented vellus hairs... that will be a success too IMO, particularly if it grows on slick bald scalp. Histogen's improved results at 12 months (and their apparent drop in results at 5 months) may well have been because it took a couple of cycles for the new hair to really get going again. It may have started off as vellus and then over a couple of cycles grown into terminal. So Replicel vellus hairs shouldn't be written off just yet - look at the results at 12 months before complaining about it IMO.

Think how new born babies are often born bald (or nearly so) and then it takes them up to a year or so to actually grow a full head of hair. In the meantime their hair looks remarkably like that of a balding man - thin and sparse. It could well be the rejuvenated follicles respond similarly to HSC and Replicel.

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    Maybe it's because the fact that if this "shit" does get through phase 1 with good results, 2016 may actually be a realistic release date for an effective treatment/cure?
    Phase 1 is just the first step. Phase 2 is for proving effectiveness. Although they say they did inject a lot of this dsc cells in the temple in phase 1.
    Besides results in clinical trials tend to get better than in real lige applications of drugs. Just for an example ask how many Propecia users have seen regrowth...

I wouldn't get too excited. Clinical trials can fail after phase 2 or even phase 3 trials. If the results are positive than that is certainly good, but we still have a long way to go.

I'll be amazed if this eventually can grow a full head of hair. But we can only hope.

Counting down the days. 7 or less to go!!!

amazed? that's it? you sure you won't have tears and snot all over your face? lol

Quote Originally Posted by PvH View Post
    amazed? that's it? you sure you won't have tears and snot all over your face? lol
    ......and cum.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    ......and cum.
    A little inappropiate, but funny.

So are people who are in their 40's or 50's excited about this ? I mean it's going to take another 4 years or more for this treatment to come out -ASSUMING IT WORKS- some of us will be in their late 40's, 50's or older. I'm wondering if a treatment would be any good when you're not in your prime years. I think I'd do it even if I were 70 but I wouldn't care much about density, just enough hair not to look like a freak (bare scalp).

I'm more concerned about the pricing, might have to sell a kidney..