+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Amazing result at 4.5 months. Very happy for you. Really is incredible. Thanks for the continued updates. All the best.

UN-believable. If that was as good as it got, you'd have to be ecstatic, but of course it will just keep getting better.

BTW, just as an observation in general, the Euro is down even further against the Dollar now.

Awesome result, especially for only 4.5 months. You are a fast grower, congrats.

Senior Member Still-Researching's Avatar

Hi guys,
    Thanks a lot for all the positive comments. I am also very happy to be where I am at this point, hopefully it will just continue and I will have a top result in 10 months time.

Will be back in 30 days time.

How's the mane growing in these days?

Hi all,
    Its been like 6 months now since I got my 2400+ FUE with Feriduni.

In natural light, I look like a NW1.5, and I am very happy. I cross my fingers for more growth, as should be expected over the next 6-8 months. If I sit in harsh lighting you can see that the implanted hairs are less dense than my own, but it gets more and more difficult to spot.

I was visiting family and friends during the holidays - some I have not seen since my HT and nobody noticed it, so it must look very natural and my family have many NW2-3+ . Many people said that I looked great, healthier and whether I lost weight - its fantastic what a hairline can do :-)

I have no personal interest in recommending Feriduni, however can say that I can not see any one else in future working on my scalp, if I would ever need it.

I am now a happy HT veteran, who is spending very little time these days worrying about my hairline - so only doing this to pay back to the forum - the many advises I received from you guys and ladies. Its a fantastic feeling I have not had for 15 years since my early 20'ies.

Also realized that I am getting more and more happy, that I went for a natural mature headline, and not a straight 18 year juvenile headline, as I now seem to have a full head of hair, when I am among friends at my age (end thirties). Many of them are actually starting to loose a lot of hair now - guess they do not know about proscar/propecia.

Picture 1 is Pre-op to show where I started and rest is from today.

As always shoot questions or comments if you like...
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Preop2.JPG

Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	16208   Click image for larger version

Name:	Top.jpg

Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	16209   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hairline.jpg

Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	16210   Click image for larger version

Name:	Right 2.jpg

ID:	16211   Click image for larger version

Name:	left 2.jpg

Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	16212   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hairline 3.jpg

Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	16213   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hairline 2.jpg

Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	16214   Click image for larger version

Name:	Donor high.jpg

Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	16215   Click image for larger version

Name:	Donor.jpg

ID:	16216  

Well done. Dr. Feriduni is the FUE King. That's such a well designed hairline. So natural. I'm jealous.

Keep us updated as it continues to mature. I'd go for the norwood 1.5 hairline too. Hopefully one day I'll have that option.

Best of luck. As Spencer would say: "Take care, brush your hair."

Thanks FDR, you are a great asset to this community and one of the reasons I still post here. I am grateful for all advises from you and others in the past.

Thanks for your comments on the hairline too. Yes NW 1.5 is the way to go - normally I am the young guy in the room (on the executive floors) and now I will talk as an old guy - transplanted hairlines are there to stay, and in my age it really looks strange if you have an Armani made - juvenile hairline and starting grey hair...

Will keep posting till xmas time or so - but cannot promise regularity :-)

Sorry I have been away with not many reasons to be on this forum the past 6 months. But I earlier promised to give back, what so many have given me... Good objective info on hair loss what to do about it and some info on the few trustworthy doctors worth of our hard earned money.

So its been 12 months since my 2463 FUE HT with Dr Feriduni. Guess we are close to the end result. Please check the pictures, tried to give you guys an idea of the result... You can read my whole story in this thread so will try not to repeat anything.

Some comments to the pictures:
    My hair is shown without any products except some dry wax for styling. The first picture is of course pre-operation.

The hairline is 95% spot on - maybe I would have closed the temples a bit more, where my sideburns meet with my hairline (not sure what its called) and maybe made a 5 mm widows peak lower in front in middle of my hairline (below my island of hair in the pre-op pic) - but I also appreciate the Doc's worry about moving my natural hairline down at my age and I actually moved up his first hairline 2 mm - so I was conservative myself.

In some lighting and when my hair is either stone dry or very wet, I sense that my donor hair is a bit thinner (which it is after a HT), but not sure it is really visible at any time.

Some upfront answers to your FAQ and to some private messages I received since my first posts:

Am I happy with the results:
    Yes I am, its almost everything I hoped it would be. I have a good hair day - almost everyday now, I do not worry about my hair and how it looks. Very happy about my age appropriate hairline, I get many comments about looking young for my age these days while approaching 40. Only irritation point is that the temple when looking close up in the mirror on my right side (viewers left) is close up more thin than my left side, which I would like to have the Doc to look at at some point, when I am in the area.

Is Hair loss still an issue for me:
    From a looks and mirror/lights point of view - NO. From "what if" my mid scalp and crown area or my islands of native hair start shredding again - YES - I still think about it a couple of times a week, but not enough to come on to this forum. I know what to do - I am still on Proscar and Rogaine...

Would I do it again and if so anything I would change:
    Yes I would do it again. FUE, dense packing and Feriduni would be the key words again. Maybe I would have closed the temples a bit more (hair greed) and created a bit of a widows peak in front (not really generally lowering my hairline just the very low point)

Would I recommend Dr Feriduni to others:
    Absolutely YES, I would not go to anyone else, and especially after this experience. Though as mentioned before after my research, I would also have gone to Rahal or Feller with same confidence.

Was it worth the money:
    Yes

Will I have another HT:
    No, I would like the doc to maybe do a touch up 1 or two places at some point and only in case my native hair starts to change, I will consider a second HT again, but it was my plan all along to do it all in one go...

Did anyone notice it:
    2 colleagues have asked (independently) and said that they could clearly see my hairline and coverage had improved (mainly when comparing pictures from old company parties), they were both interested because they had problems too. 3 members of my family have asked several times, what I have done - so far I have just said using Meds - but in case my brother one day wants to talk about his hair loss - I would recommend him to go to Feriduni, and I would then tell my full story

Who knows that I got one:
    Only my wife.

Any good advises to people looking for HT:
    Unless you have Rahal or Feriduni in your country - travel for a HT is expected. Its an emotional journey, worth it, but prepare and research, research, research. If your doc can not do dense packing, not sure the result can end up being naturally looking, as I would not be happy with less density than mine is now. It looks pretty natural in most lighting and I can even fool myself, but if it would be a lot thinner - I think it would easily look fake...

Happy to answer any questions you may have - will drop by the next couple of weeks and then again in 6 months to say if last 6 months made a difference. Do not see much thickening these days.

Good luck to everyone in your journey towards new hair...
    Keep researching...
    Cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Preop.JPG

Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	18896   Click image for larger version

Name:	FrontTop.jpg

Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	18897   Click image for larger version

Name:	Front.jpg

Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	18898   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hairline.jpg

Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	18899   Click image for larger version

Name:	Top.jpg

Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	18900   Click image for larger version

Name:	Front Top Close.jpg

Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	18901   Click image for larger version

Name:	Right side.jpg

Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	18902   Click image for larger version

Name:	Top Right.jpg

Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	18903   Click image for larger version

Name:	Right side - thin.jpg

Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	18904   Click image for larger version

Name:	Top Left.jpg

Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	18905  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Left side.jpg

Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	18906   Click image for larger version

Name:	Donor left side.jpg

Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	18907   Click image for larger version

Name:	Donor rightside.jpg

Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	18908  

Congrats - really solid result and really pleased for you
    Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.