+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    You both have points. The industry is out of control with costs I mean some of the cancer drugs are insane there is no amount of r&d to justify that, and propecia costs quite a bit still even after all this time.
    That being said buying propecia online is a very dangerous game to play with your health. Counterfeits are very easily possible or just doing anything illegal since they are basically illegal anyways whats to stop them selling your credit card or anything you gave them?
    You can get finasteride made by Cipla from inhouse. Cipla is a multi-billion dollar international pharmaceutical company that has been around since 1935. There is no way they're going to risk their reputation to counterfeit an inexpensive drug like finasteride. Use a prepaid card, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Does your mother's father have good hair? I knew a guy when I lived back in LA who was totally bald in front and thinning in back when he was around 40. His brother was near his age and had a full head of hair with no indication of hair loss at all. If your mother's father has good hair, things just might roll in your favor. My brother had thick full hair until his late twenties. I thought he missed the MPB gene. He is now bald but doesn't care and shaves his head. My father's father had a full head of hair. My father was a Norwood 6 but not slick bald. His mother's father was bald. My mother's father died at around 47 and he didn't have much hair on top. So basically we both got nailed with hair loss.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office
    forhair.com
    Cole Hair Transplant
    1070 Powers Place
    Alpharetta, Georgia 30009
    Phone 678-566-1011
    email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Yeah he had a great head of hair till he passed away, I take after my dads side than my mums. Looks, skin etc unfortunately his side is all bald. Strangely enough his mums brothers all had hair.

My dad started balding late 20s slowly lost it all by 40s. I think I might follow that. Plus im stressing big time about it now, im sure im getting the scalp burning on my crown that's a sign of mpb.

Quote Originally Posted by akai View Post
    You can get finasteride made by Cipla from inhouse. Cipla is a multi-billion dollar international pharmaceutical company that has been around since 1935. There is no way they're going to risk their reputation to counterfeit an inexpensive drug like finasteride. Use a prepaid card, btw.
    I went to my Dr to ask for a prescription for Proscar and he said that he couldnt give me one. He said it was fraud for him to write a prescription for it since its not for its intended purpose.. He gave me a scrip for Propecia instead.

I went to see how much it was to fill and its going to cost me $52/month plus tax

Sooo, no way I'm spending that much. I'm looking for a place to buy legit Proscar online. All the sites look the same. So hard to tell what is good.

I looked at inhouse and there is Proscar by Cipla, however inhouse doesnt ship to Canada unfortunately!
    Anyone know of a legit site that ships to Canada????

If I HAVE to I can ship it to the US and pick it up, but I'm afraid of what might happen at the border if they catch me bringing medication into Canada, especially without a prescription.

Any ideas Anyone???
    thanks