so i cant see it anywhere on his site,

thanks in advance
  • Dazza
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
    hey guys what is the cost of Dr Nigams hair doubling procedure? per graft/

so i cant see it anywhere on his site,

thanks in advance
    Why don't you send Dr nigams a private message asking him? Saves clogging up the forum with simple questions with simple solutions.

Comment

• k3nk3n
      • May 2013

Yes i would like to know too

Comment

• john2399
        • Jan 2012

let him prove that it works first.

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Bump!

Would like to know as well.

Comment

• HairBane
            • Apr 2013

COST FOR HAIR MULTIPLICATION:

1. Hair Doubling - Rs. 225 per graft (free hair doubling on increased graft) US $ 4.12 per graft
            4. Advance Hair Multiplication - Rs. 2.5 Lac (with guarantee on stamp paper/ free hair doubling) US $ 4577 (with guarantee on stamp paper/ free hair doubling)
            3. Follicular Unit Extraction - Rs. 35 per graft, Rs 12 per hair US $ 0.64 per graft, US $ 0.22 per hair
            2. Follicular Unit Transplant - Rs. 30 per graft, Rs 10 per hair US $ 0.55 per graft, US $ 0.18 per hair
            5. Matrix + PRP + Growth Factor + Derma Roller - Rs. 10,000 per session (on session every month x 6 months) US $ 183 per sessions (on session every month x 6 months)

US $1= Rs. 54.73
            *: Repeat 2nd, 3rd, 4th session at nominal cost if required in bad cases.
            Dr. Nigam Consultant & Prescription= Rs.1000

Comment

• didi
              • Nov 2011

that pricelist is outdated

drnigam is only offering doubling, he stopped offering fue/fut back in april

Advanced HM ...sounds fancy ...

Comment

• drnigams
                • Nov 2012

didi,is correct.
                I stopped offering fut/fue since april 2013.
                The policy of the bald truth forum does not allow to discuss self promotion for business by a doctor,so it is not ethical to talk about pricing etc,better email at dr.rahul1970@gmail.com
                Why i had to change the price, i will explain in detail tmr.
                At present i offer invitro donor doubling and pure autologous stemcellinjections with dp cell,dpculture,growth factors,ecm,prp injections in two visits.The new protocol has become very detailed requiring 9/10 proffesionals with the patient for doubling...(fue requires only2/3 proffesionals),i may st op offering invivo doubling till i give eyes to it as it is abling procedure..with fibrooptic camera inside the needle,to watch where i am bisecting..which should be ready in 3months.
                I am dividing my clinic into two ,
                1) New clinic in a five star hotel,with all luxuries,my presence,very detailed work(will explain tmr what is detailing in this new clinic)
                2)my existing clinic,which is also big with 8000sqft,for less than premium work ,for cost effective treatments,my personal presence may not be there in this clinic.
                To fund my research and also be available to less affording patients..i will have to be like ROBINHOOD.
                Yes those patients who are less affordable,if they prove me the same..i will consider their fees differently.
                For outside mumbai patients,i will offer free air tickets,free accommodation ,pickup and drop from airport to clinic and from hotel to clinic.
                I am employing a multilingual communicator,to help those who can't speak english.
                New charges will be as NW status,that is NW7 TO NW2(number of sittings will change),NW6,NW5,NW4,NW3,NW2...in premium and non premium clinic.
                didi,Long term future will be stemcell/dpculture..in the interim...doubling and stemcell combo is being used..but pure hm is what excites me more..as doubling is just extension of HT.

Originally posted by didi
                that pricelist is outdated

drnigam is only offering doubling, he stopped offering fue/fut back in april

Advanced HM ...sounds fancy ...

Comment

• hellouser
                  • May 2012

I'm going to have to keep you on my radar, Dr. Nigam. I've got enough right now to go for a procedure and fill in temples + hairline but waiting on more results. So at the moment, I'm planning to go for a Dr. Gho procedure in about 6 months. If more documented cases come out from you, this will impact my decision.

Question:

Whats the highest number of grafts you can do in a single session?

Comment

• drnigams
                    • Nov 2012

Hellouser,

You will have to help me for documenting and follow up of TOM'S ,like mapping etc.

In a session of one week with a break of one day..provided local anesthetic is tolerable to the patient and he has no major medical issue..we can do
                    4000 to 5000 graft invitro doubling..if the patient wants to confirm with a patch test of 50/100 grafts first..he can do that before going in for larger graft session..

Originally posted by hellouser
                    I'm going to have to keep you on my radar, Dr. Nigam. I've got enough right now to go for a procedure and fill in temples + hairline but waiting on more results. So at the moment, I'm planning to go for a Dr. Gho procedure in about 6 months. If more documented cases come out from you, this will impact my decision.

Question:

Whats the highest number of grafts you can do in a single session?

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by drnigams
                      Hellouser,

You will have to help me for documenting and follow up of TOM'S ,like mapping etc.

In a session of one week with a break of one day..provided local anesthetic is tolerable to the patient and he has no major medical issue..we can do
                      4000 to 5000 graft invitro doubling..if the patient wants to confirm with a patch test of 50/100 grafts first..he can do that before going in for larger graft session..
                      I don't mind documenting anything, I've contributed to the forum so much already especially with my RU Guide and documentation of RU and Minox. You can be sure I'd keep everyone up to date. However, I just want my temples and hairline fixed with a little more density up top.

To be honest, I think 5,000 and even 4,000 way more than what I need, I only need about 1,800 to fill in the temples and lower the hairline by about 1cm at 35 grafts/cm2 with Dr. Gho;

Hairline is about 27cm long (max length); 27 * 35 = 945. Thus leaving about 900 more grafts free to use to fill the temples, which is more than enough. I think 3,000 grafts would be sufficient to fill whatever I need and thicken up the remainder of the scalp with 1,200 extra grafts. If that we're to happen, I'd essentially be cured (I don't want to go down to NW0 either, more like NW1 or NW1.5 as it suits me better than a perfectly straight hairline)

I'll be seriously contemplating my options along with costs as this isn't a regular expense like groceries.

Comment

• didi
                        • Nov 2011

27cm long hairline, you have a big head?...mine is about 17-18cm

Comment

• StayThick
                          • Oct 2012

Dr. Nigam is looking more and more attractive to me. I need hairline work as well, but I am diffuse thinning in a NW7 type pattern so 4000-5000 grafts would be a game changer for me....an essential cure, as that would easily bring me to a NW1.

After this Histogen news, I think it's time to look at surgical options...I will be following you Dr. Nigam very closley.

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by didi
                            27cm long hairline, you have a big head?...mine is about 17-18cm
                            Its a 'worst case scenario' as I'm counting just around ear level; the very bottom on the sides where recession has started. Of course I don't think I'd get the full 27cm done, but it's just to be on the safe side. So realistically, 3,000 grafts is more or less a complete cure for me while 1,800 grafts is a MAJOR game changer... in either case my life would drastically improve... I'd know what it feels like to be happy again.

Comment

• StayThick
                              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                              Its a 'worst case scenario' as I'm counting just around ear level; the very bottom on the sides where recession has started. Of course I don't think I'd get the full 27cm done, but it's just to be on the safe side. So realistically, 3,000 grafts is more or less a complete cure for me while 1,800 grafts is a MAJOR game changer... in either case my life would drastically improve... I'd know what it feels like to be happy again.
                              I feel your pain Hellouser. I'm to the point where I am getting tired of dumping chemicals on my head with little to no results, while hoping for new treatments to be around the corner.

NOT happening. I will be considering a HT within the year. It's just a matter of choosing the right doctor with MINIMAL scarring. I see so many old-school transplant victims in my city with battle wounds of shame on their head. I'll go bald before I risk scarring and having a big mark of shame on my head..informing the world of my insecurities and disaster of a decision. It's the only thing holding me back.

Comment

Working...