+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 210 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Well I will say this. We don't know for definite if the trials are actually up and running in Singapore but we do know one thing for definite: there was definitely a delay. Tough to say what will come of Histogen but I do believe they have come up with a promising concept at the least.

Aderans is still the one that seems most likely to me anyway to come to market within the next 3-5 years. A lot of money behind them and they're doing everything by the book so to speak. Deep in FDA phase 2 trials now.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Histogen has failed (website has deleted everything regarding clinical trials and release dates) so do you really think Replicel will provide something? No i surely dont
    Congrats. You have won. The prize is baldness. We can even give you a medal if you want .
    If Dr. Gho is the miracle worker you say he is let me ask you one thing?
    Do we really have to believe you(Stevie Dee, Richard Dawkins, whatever) and Iron Man? Two guys that haven't even been to Dr. Gho to try HST.
    And if a succesful customer is Sneijder, the photos that were shown do look good. But right side of his donor area is very thin. I've seen the photos hyperlinked on the hairsite and it seems to me treatment with donor regrowth is still not in our grasp.l

Sure maybe Aderans, Histogen, Replicel will fail. But you know what hoping for the best makes me feel better so I'm gonna continue with that. And if they do fail will just continue hoping for Dr. Ronald Lauster.

I suggest we just ignore those guys. As long as we dont, they'll keep posting this sh**. Excuse my language.

How do we know for sure that Histogen is in a delay? They may have taken a clinical trial page down but we really don't know for sure. As people on here know, I called them earlier today and they said they were just re-arranging the website. They didn't mention any delay or anything like that, but they probably wouldn't even tell me if they were in a delay anyway. I don't think we know either way whether there is a delay or not, but at least we know that they are still up and functioning.

Even if there's a delay, it has nothing to do with failure. How can they fail when they claim they were starting in july? Ignore that fool. He probably isn't getting enough attention at Hairsite.

Don't understand why they always want to be right. You would figure they would want this as much as everyone. It's like they pray for failure unless it's something they promote. I thought we were all in the same gang?

There was a delay but I was always under the impression the trials were just starting a month or two later. I can't find where that info is but it was on the forums somewhere. Would be nice to now if they were in the midst of carrying out their trials now.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    Even if there's a delay, it has nothing to do with failure. How can they fail when they claim they were starting in july? Ignore that fool. He probably isn't getting enough attention at Hairsite.

Don't understand why they always want to be right. You would figure they would want this as much as everyone. It's like they pray for failure unless it's something they promote. I thought we were all in the same gang?
    Yes they said they were starting in July. I think before that it was supposed to be May originally but I can't remember where that info is. Hopefully it's underway.

Dawkins has lost his mind.

According to Dawkins, Gho is our last hope. And yet we haven't even seen any photographic proof over a long period of time. I havent seen any evidence to show that what Gho does is any more then a form of FUE that leaves some of the follicle behind that 'might' not die...

Where are the macro photographs?

Wow, this sounds promising.

I don't see why Replicel isn't keeping us too much up to date. I'm sure they know this, but if this works out, they can become extremely rich, so I'm sure they are hard at work.

As is any company.

I just hope they are able to grow NORMAL hair.. not thin looking hair. I know some wouldn't mind with Nanogen or w/e concealer they have.

I want my hair back to normal. I can't wait for Spencer's interview!