+ Reply to Thread

Default Combination of RU and Fin/Dut

Hello everyone, as a person who's going to buy 10g of RU next month,
    I have an important question that I bet many people ask themselves too:

When I travel on forums, in my walkabouts, I see a lot of people if it's here,
    *** or HLH, that use RU along with Fin OR Dut, and I seem to wonder...why?
    I'd like to think that RU might be enough for halting hair loss, or slow it down, and even regrow, but the main thing is maintaining, and when I see those people I ask myself is it because RU's just not doing it's job? then why use it? or they maybe just want to get the strongest reaction? If RU's price was like fina's/duta's, I wouldn't even bother to start thinkin about it, but it's not like that at all.
    RU is too expensive, and when I hear about so many people that use it, as I said I'd like to think this is because it's doing it's job properly.
    But when you use fin along with it, it means you don't have sides/don't care about them, so why the hell to use RU in the first place when it's so expensive?

Please don't be a douche, answer this seriously. I'm about to spend half of my salary on RU and this is without KB and the miligram measure thing.

Thank you.

I'm on RU and fin. My logic is pretty simple.

I added RU because fin is not strong enough. It is gradually losing effectiveness for me. It's slowed my hairloss to a crawl but I've been on fin for 4 years and in that time I've definitely lost ground. I also get mild sexual sides with fin so a higher dose or upgrading to Dut is not an option.

But RU is inconsistent, even in KB solution, and it's untested. You can only get it from grey-market sources. If you take RU without being on fin and you get a bad batch, or if your RU breaks down for whatever reason, you will lose hair, and by the time you realise, and get a new batch in, you will probably have lost ground permanently.

At least if you are on fin too, you will have that backup if the RU fails.

Finally, the combination of fin and RU should be more powerful than either alone. If you're going to get any regrowth, you should get more with the combination than just with RU.

So that's my logic. Combined internal and external assault on DHT. You do run the risk of more sides, but in every single study I've been able to find on RU, they report no systemic change in T or DHT levels even at extremely high doses.

I'm keeping an eye on sides. Haven't had any yet except, as I noted in the other thread, a massive decrease in sebum production on my scalp. I don't consider that a side, I consider that a good thing.

Thank you for that pate, that's a good point of view.

I get sides with Fin so I'm looking for an alternative. I'm hoping that might be RU and if it does halt my hairloss from getting worse that is a good thing. Simple.

Pate - any sides or shedding?

No sides. I'm shedding but it doesn't appear to be more than usual. Still suppressing sebum production by 80 or 90%.

But it's only been two weeks. Two weeks and three days to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    No sides. I'm shedding but it doesn't appear to be more than usual. Still suppressing sebum production by 80 or 90%.

But it's only been two weeks. Two weeks and three days to be exact.
    Am looking forward to your 1 month mate! And I really hope it stops your shedding for you (and for the rest of us).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I get sides with Fin so I'm looking for an alternative. I'm hoping that might be RU and if it does halt my hairloss from getting worse that is a good thing. Simple.

Pate - any sides or shedding?
    Yea...you're exactly like me and this is not what I asked but obviously you didn't read the topic.
    I asked about people who are using fin/dut and getting good results with no sides, which means they maintain and even regrow, but still wanna use RU.
    I can only guess it's an extra power, I just think it might be far too expensive for the average person. Whatever, Bill gates will be more than happy to help me here.