+ Reply to Thread

Default Best reputable HT surgeons in the UK?

I'm heading towards the path of getting a HT in the future and since I'm a student I can't really afford to go out of the country to get a HT from the top clinics.

So I've decided to stick with the UK and would like to know the best doctors/clinics here. I've heard some good things about Dr.Farjo on here along with a few other clinics but there's so many out there it's just overwhelming.

If anyone can help me out or has any information/experience with the UK clinics it will be much appreciated.

Hi - I got your message.

Dont be mislead into thinking the US is expensive as compared to the UK its actually cheaper including travel.

Dr Lindsey who i recently had my FUE with for example offers help towards travel expenses and is even cheaper in comparison to UK clinics.

Research well and take your time and if restricted by travel then consider consulting with the Farjos who in my opinion based on meeting 100's of UK patients are the best in the UK.

If i can help further and you would like me to gain Dr Feller and Dr Lindseys opinion on your situation feel free to email me : support@spexhair.com

Best
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thanks for the reply.

I'll look into Dr Lindsey, I'm still considering Dr Farjo since I think he has clinics in London and Manchester? which maybe better for me but if I can get the same quality of HT abroad cheaper altogether then I'll be definitely consider it.

I'll still keep researching as I know the decision I make will be very important for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Hi - I got your message.

Dont be mislead into thinking the US is expensive as compared to the UK its actually cheaper including travel.

Dr Lindsey who i recently had my FUE with for example offers help towards travel expenses and is even cheaper in comparison to UK clinics.

Research well and take your time and if restricted by travel then consider consulting with the Farjos who in my opinion based on meeting 100's of UK patients are the best in the UK.

If i can help further and you would like me to gain Dr Feller and Dr Lindseys opinion on your situation feel free to email me : support@spexhair.com

Best
    Spex
    Hey, how can I get in contact with Dr Lindsey? If it will cost me less for a HT in the US then I think it's worth looking at.

Greatsage.

Spex is the hairloss veteran,who lives in Nottingham and is the Uk consultant for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey.

This is his website, try mailing him there as he always replys.

http://spexhair.com

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Greatsage.

Spex is the hairloss veteran,who lives in Nottingham and is the Uk consultant for Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey.

This is his website, try mailing him there as he always replys.

http://spexhair.com
    Does anybody know the name of the transplant suregon who did Wayne Rooney?

Why do you need to know who did Wayne Rooney's hair?

There are better examples by doctors that we are already aware of. Personally I'm not bothered.

The name of the clinic who performed Wayne Rooney's hair transplant is the harleystreethairclinic.

I had a consultation there around a year ago with consultant Nadeem and one of the surgeons, but chose Dr Feller in the end after indepth research.

Wayne Rooney's results have been aided by:
    1) shaving the hair on the sides and back reduces the contrast in density between the back-sides and the thinning top.

2) Use of hair Dye

3) Concealer was definitely used as he had the thickest hair I have ever seen after two months. If you don't know what concealer does, have a look at this:

http://www.hair123.co.uk/acatalog/couvre.html?couvre

He could have achieved better results elsewhere.

Dr Feller and Dr Lindsey are far better, without doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Hi - I got your message.

Best
    Spex
    Well after a couple of months now I think I will be considering all my options and would like to know the opinion of Dr Feller/Dr Lindseys.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatSage View Post
    Well after a couple of months now I think I will be considering all my options and would like to know the opinion of Dr Feller/Dr Lindseys.
    It really depends on your goals. If your hairloss is relatively minimal, and if you stopped your progression with Finasteride in addition, you could perhaps archieve a strong hairline. If the latter is the case, check out Dr. Rahal.

I don't know too much about Dr. Lindsey, but he seems very ethical. I haven't seen any "wow" transformations by Dr Lindsey however.

I have seen some great work by Feller, but he seems a bit more conservative than Rahal. Hasson & Wong are also extremely good, but they are also a bit more conservative. They also perform FUT exclusively. So if you're looking for FUE, you have to find somebody else.

Ask yourself if you want STRIP (the linear scar) or FUE (the small ping pong scars) . Do you want a conservative or a liberal/youthful hairline. Are you ok with a light density, or is a high density important for you? Dr. Feller, Dr. Rahal, and Hasson & Wong, are all able to perform "dense packing".

If you choose a liberal hairline with a high density, you most likely have to sacrisfy coverage in the crown area later as the hair loss progresses.

And NEVER choose a HT doctor based on the location. I really can't stress the importance of this enough.