+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    For a lot of us, it's terrible news. But in the general big picture of balding, it's awesome. In 3-4 years we'll have something that will knock hairloss in the teeth. In theory, CB is a 1000 times better than fin because of the no sides and efficacy of it.
    If its really 4 years, perhaps less if Cosmo gets the acne product out and we figure out the damn vehicle, I could opt for an HT today, get my hair back, keep using RU and Minox to stabilize, potentially even microdose on Fin and I could keep what I got until then.

I'd hope Cosmo isn't incompetent like Aderans or Histogen when it comes to projections though... but they've already pushed back by a couple years so really, my expectations are very low for them.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    If its really 4 years, perhaps less if Cosmo gets the acne product out and we figure out the damn vehicle, I could opt for an HT today, get my hair back, keep using RU and Minox to stabilize, potentially even microdose on Fin and I could keep what I got until then.

I'd hope Cosmo isn't incompetent like Aderans or Histogen when it comes to projections though... but they've already pushed back by a couple years so really, my expectations are very low for them.
    I understand the frustrations with hairloss can cloud our judgement with expectations of new releases. Hopefully 3-4 years is the actually timeline. But I'm unsure of HT. Once you get the implanted hair, will it stay there for life, like the DHT resistant hair on the back of our heads?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

its always x amount of "years" away. I'll believe it when I can comb it.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidfort View Post
    For a lot of us, it's terrible news. But in the general big picture of balding, it's awesome. In 3-4 years we'll have something that will knock hairloss in the teeth. In theory, CB is a 1000 times better than fin because of the no sides and efficacy of it.
    Is it 1000 times better than RU? I thought RU was a side-free (or at least vastly reduced sides) topical alternative to finasteride. Isn't it?

Is Ru out now?
    I never see much people posting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1001 View Post
    Is Ru out now?
    I never see much people posting about it.
    ...because you're not looking.

Would love to give CB a try after i used RU for at least a few months.
    Is there a "common" statement yet on what ppl that used it already BELIEVE to be the best vehicle? So that i know what i should use.

Also does anyone know a decent blog or sth of someone reporting his CB results and maybe giving some advice that helps noobs like me getting started? for ru the Hellouserthread(god bless him) was obv a lifesaver, was hoping that there is sth similar for CB around? havent found anything while googling

How many human studies were done with RU? I find it hard to believe they tested RU in humans and then after seeing how well it worked they decided there was not enough money so they shelved it or couldnt find a partner for it.
    I just dont think it works, it has sides, its too large a molecule, it doesnt penetrate well enough or one of a hundred other technical reasons it doesnt work. So then every guy on here sees what he wants as he uses it along with other treatments and we never know whether it really works or not. Its a big crap shoot and its silly. I guess if your desperate though its worth a shot. Hopefully it has no sides.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    How many human studies were done with RU? I find it hard to believe they tested RU in humans and then after seeing how well it worked they decided there was not enough money so they shelved it or couldnt find a partner for it.
    I just dont think it works, it has sides, its too large a molecule, it doesnt penetrate well enough or one of a hundred other technical reasons it doesnt work. So then every guy on here sees what he wants as he uses it along with other treatments and we never know whether it really works or not. Its a big crap shoot and its silly. I guess if your desperate though its worth a shot. Hopefully it has no sides.
    The same should be asked about NEOSH and Aderans.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Judging by experiences from ppl who already tried it, severe sides seem really rare. And yes there might be a slight chance there are "hidden" longterm sides. But still, if theres a product that gives me a 1% chance of stopping my hairloss, i will alwaaaaays give it a try, even if it would cost me 1000$ per g or whatever. Guess ppl just got different views on that kind of stuff, which is perfectly fine.