+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
    Ok. Don't take it then. I don't know why people keep coming here and telling us this drug does this and this one does that.
    My theory is the companies that make the snake oils started all these scares to try to get people to stop using legitimate proven treatments and buy their bogus treatments instead.

Minoxidil has been on the market for a very long time. These scares are relatively recent buy comparison. Why was no one complaining about anything like this years before now? Maybe it only effects those who where raised by videos games this way.

Its called knowledge!

If people can't handle the truth and refuse to see the possibility that putting foreign substances in/on your body may have side effects then why are you on this forum??

I rather do something eyes open knowing as many outcomes as possible then go in blind folded.. And if you disagree get an education!

Conspiracy theories are nice way of telling the world that you have nothing better to do with your time..

I for one will be educated as to the consequences of taking such drugs, whether or not i decide to take them after that is my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    And if you disagree get an education!
    You are way out of line buster.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    You are way out of line buster.
    This thread isn't about you, its about facts, so im sorry if you feel offended..

But my opinion stands..

If anyone's out of line its you, why is your opinion more valid than mine.. I have the right to my opinion which by the way isn't my opinion because its based of proof.. is yours?

I want people to make educated decisions about the substances they put in/on their bodies, there's nothing wrong with that, if you feel otherwise open your own thread..

This thread isn't about you, its about facts, so im sorry if you feel offended..

But my opinion stands..

If anyone's out of line its you, why is your opinion more valid than mine.. I have the right to my opinion which by the way isn't my opinion because its based of proof.. is yours?

I want people to make educated decisions about the substances they put in/on their bodies, there's nothing wrong with that, if you feel otherwise open your own thread..
    Calm down Dude!! No one said you don't have the right to express your opinion. So feel free to do so.

The problem is none of these sides effects of Minoxidil or the drug that shall not be named, show up in clinical trials.

my opinion which by the way isn't my opinion because its based of proof.. is yours?
    What proof do you have against Minoxidil causing premature ageing? And please no deductive reasonining, we've all heard that before.

I have the right to my opinion which by the way isn't my opinion because its based of proof.. is yours?
    Experience.

You have wasted too much of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by khan View Post
    What proof do you have against Minoxidil causing premature ageing? And please no deductive reasonining, we've all heard that before.
    Why do you waist your time commenting if you haven't read the thread..

You have wasted too much of my time.
    Bye

Why do you waist your time commenting if you haven't read the thread..

Bye
    If you think these links that you posted qualify as evidence to refute clinical studies, then there isn't much for me to say.

I dont know about wrinkles about it does cause rings and black stuff under the eye. I had to drop it to once a day, as of know I quit, because I still have cardiatic sides with 1x rogaine...will get back on it next week hopefully.

I never paid any attention to reports of side effects in the decade that I was on hair loss meds. However, since I stopped minoxidil 2 years ago, I have noticed a marked improvement in my facial skin quality. Even in my early twenties, I had deep smile lines on the sides of my mouth, very dark circles under my eyes, and a general "pasty" quality to my skin. I am now 34 and all of these issues have reversed. Did something else cause this improvement? I guess it's possible, but I have also been quite ill over the past two years (which is why I quit minoxidil in the first place) and so I should be looking worse not better.

If I were to make the call based on my experience I would say yes, it can cause wrinkles and aging but no, it is not permanent after stopping.