+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    Such as? I just read around some other forums, and some dude claimed he got small boils with little floating white things inside. That sounds...I guess nothing less than terrifying.

He a kook?
    minor headaches.

What do you think of this, gutted?

http://www.amazon.com/Methylsulfonyl...0&keywords=MSM

I already take considerable amount of cayenne, turmeric, and creatine as powders, so it really wouldn't seem like a hassle to me. It's essentially one-thousand 1000mg pills for only double the cost of two-hundred 1000mg pills.

I also see the same thing (1kg of MSM powder) for about the same price from Jarrow's Formula and Hard Rhino. I buy Toco-sorb from Jarrow's and used to buy caffeine from Hard Rhino. They both seem pretty legit.

What do you think of this, gutted?

http://www.amazon.com/Methylsulfonyl...0&keywords=MSM

I already take considerable amount of cayenne, turmeric, and creatine as powders, so it really wouldn't seem like a hassle to me. It's essentially one-thousand 1000mg pills for only double the cost of two-hundred 1000mg pills.

I also see the same thing (1kg of MSM powder) for about the same price from Jarrow's Formula and Hard Rhino. I buy Toco-sorb from Jarrow's and used to buy caffeine from Hard Rhino. They both seem pretty legit.

Should be ok as long as it is pure and convenient for you.

Bear in mind the other stuff you are taking may affect the efficacy of msm/vitc/trx2. Its best to take only this combo alone.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    Like i said earlier, this WILL be percieved by people on dht blockers to NOT work. hence why i do not recommend those people try it. Although if you are on them and you think they are not working, and have hairs in the last cycle it will keep them active and prevent them from going into dormancy, so its worth taking just to keep hairs active.
    For those that are coming off them you need to wait before hormones balance out which can take 1/3 months to see results mentioned in my first post, you will go through sheds, but NOT losses IF you stay on this combo since dropping, or else your hairs will go dormant.
    Gutted, for those ppl on DHT blockers you suggest adding MSM to the regime to stop hairs shutting down but there is no point adding TRX2 as the DHT blockers will cloud results and you wont see regrowth.

Why would blocking DHT and adding TRX2 hinder regrowth? If anything it should help because your promoting regrowth with TRX2 alongside an agent that also blocks the hairloss cause. If it worked for you it doesn't make it the golden combo. Biologically we are all different and another combination may work for someone else.

Do you think this is a good MSM product?

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-liq...in-and-optimsm

What are the other TRX2 ingredients someone would have to buy to simulate TRX2?

You also bought Neogenic from Loreal to use on your hairline. Is you combo not stopping shedding/loss in this area?

Such as? I just read around some other forums, and some dude claimed he got small boils with little floating white things inside. That sounds...I guess nothing less than terrifying.

He a kook?
    Did he get them from MSM? Did it get better with time?

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Gutted, for those ppl on DHT blockers you suggest adding MSM to the regime to stop hairs shutting down but there is no point adding TRX2 as the DHT blockers will cloud results and you wont see regrowth.

Why would blocking DHT and adding TRX2 hinder regrowth? If anything it should help because your promoting regrowth with TRX2 alongside an agent that also blocks the hairloss cause. If it worked for you it doesn't make it the golden combo. Biologically we are all different and another combination may work for someone else.
    msm/vitc alone is probably enough to stop any further loss, i only suggest adding the trx2 to bring dormant hairs back to those that want more regrowth/density.

The consequences of blocking dht hinders the efficacy because of reflex hyperandorgenicty (controvercial topic, but i bleieve in it). Most people continue to experinece "sheds" whilst on dht blockers because of the hormonal fluctations doing this causes, hence why i DO NOT recommend it for any sort of visible/cosmetic benefit other than keeping hairs active and preventing dormancy. <- this is the ONLY beneift you will get from this combo, hardly any visibile results, which we all want.
    These "sheds" mean more hairs are being lost/shedded impacting the "shed rate VS the growth rate" tipping the balance in favour of the shed rate and will appear to the user as not working.

I fully iunderstand people are different but then again I certainly believe its a golden combo and WILL work for everyone. You should try it exactly as stated and i do belive you will see results like i have seen.

The first results in order are -
    1 - reduced oily dandruff and itchiness - approx 3/4 weeks in
    2 - reduced shed rate - approx 2/3/4 months in
    3 - improved density - 6/9/12 months in
    4 - stableisation of mpb

Do you think this is a good MSM product?

http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-liq...in-and-optimsm
    The one you linked to contains a few other ingredients. I use this one ->
    http://www.amazon.com/Doctors-Best-1.../dp/B000NRXNRC

Tablets or capsules, shouldnt really matter as long as its pure.

What are the other TRX2 ingredients someone would have to buy to simulate TRX2?
    the ingredients in trx2 are available on the site, the ratios need to be as close as possible.

You also bought Neogenic from Loreal to use on your hairline. Is you combo not stopping shedding/loss in this area?
    It has done, but results are slow in this region. I experienced some sheds after trying and dropping some other supplements, hence why i MAY have shed in this region affecting my results.
    my addition of neogenic was to compound the results that im getting now, but even then any results i experience with neogenic i will attribute to my combo and not neogenic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Did he get them from MSM? Did it get better with time?
    This is minor, i may have got some pimples, but they dissappeared within a few days. I remember i got headaches. The best thing to do would be to slowly up your dosage of msm.

3grams, then 6 grams, and then stick with 9 grams.

Quote Originally Posted by gutted View Post
    This is minor, i may have got some pimples, but they dissappeared within a few days. I remember i got headaches. The best thing to do would be to slowly up your dosage of msm.

3grams, then 6 grams, and then stick with 9 grams.
    I can vouch for this MSM regime, for me personally I was shedding lots of hair over the last two months, after talking to Gutted he recommended MSM along with TGEL shampoo. Within two weeks shedding had slowed down a fair amount. So I will personally stick with it for the next twelve months.

Quote Originally Posted by new bubble View Post
    I can vouch for this MSM regime, for me personally I was shedding lots of hair over the last two months, after talking to Gutted he recommended MSM along with TGEL shampoo. Within two weeks shedding had slowed down a fair amount. So I will personally stick with it for the next twelve months.
    Sounds promising.

I think i'll jump aboard.

Gutted and co. would you recommend this type of MSM?

https://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/pag...rm=msm&rdcnt=1

Its the only one I could buy today without having to order online.

Sounds promising.

I think i'll jump aboard.

Gutted and co. would you recommend this type of MSM?

https://www.hollandandbarrett.ie/pag...rm=msm&rdcnt=1

Its the only one I could buy today without having to order online.
    below is where i got mine from, this link was sent to me by gutted. I don't think he'll mind

http://www.bodykind.com/product/289_...000mg-Capsules