+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I know some have given habs a hard time and i can understand many of us doing this due to shills but to be fair i do think that the company which is a pharma did at least trial the natural and have shown some good results for a natural if you are to beleave the trial results not so much pictures because i know many want to see results in before and after but it has been done by all companies drug and naturals and it all depends on the light and wheather the hair is dry damp.
    The only real way of proving if a product works is for us to try it for at least six monthes to a year and try using only one or two products then nothing can be ruled in or out but for many to gang up and shout at some who may want to help us is not helpful and these know who they are?
    I have been around many years on different hairloss forems and thought the new topical or oral was helping me and after a few years just got bored with using.
    When minox first came about in the 80s it was greasy shite and tended to make your hairloss look worse and scalp itch as well and many still say this now although there are less greasy forms of minox and then we have the oral drugs with many scare stories are they true we do not know really what they do to our bodies.
    I know this is the cg10 topic here but to save starting another new thread i thought i would add some more about my experience which is over many years of naturals and drugs hair loss that is haha.
    We have these experimental topicals which have not been checked for long term safety and even i have tried them and tempted everytime i see kane or a non human pharma product is on sale but we are dicing with our health and i must say to desporate hairloss sufferers be careful and think before going down this route we know that spencer has said that minoxidil+oral finasteride has helped him and he continues to use it i have tried ru58841 from kane and i lost more hair on it so its no miracle and as i see it many should like jacob at hairsite be sensible and stick with a natural topical if they can find one that works as i said in another post elsewhere i have seen good results with lasers and will continue to use them with any topicals i so wish.
    I am tempted with what others are saying with cb and the cosmo trials antiandrogen which i would like to mix in minoxidil so i will see but after many years im still scared of what any of these things may do to us long term although im a lot older now and with being on dutasteride on and off for a few years and no its no miracle either as was finasteride so if we can find a safe topical mixed with regrowth agent such as minox it would be very exciting.
    What about regenerating hair on totally shiny bald areas as some on the forum say they have mpb but when you see there pics you think i wish my hair was still like that and no not like habs i mean totall cover front and back.

I liked your post. More a few months and you will see a fantastic result with the Kaidax.

Att,

are you still using cg210 as well as kaidax?and are you using finasteride.

I used CG210 for 7 months and liked. I have the comparative image in the topic connected with this product.

I never used finasteride or minox. Never!

At present I use Kaidax with Tricoxidil and am going to maintain for more 6 months

att,

Quote Originally Posted by habemus View Post
    I used CG210 for 7 months and liked. I have the comparative image in the topic connected with this product.

I never used finasteride or minox. Never!

At present I use Kaidax with Tricoxidil and am going to maintain for more 6 months

att,

Imagem com 15 days with kaidax Spray.

im using the igrow laser helmet with my naturals only just started so will be interesting to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by habemus View Post
    Imagem com 15 days with kaidax Spray.

hi habs you say you never try finasteride or minox but tricoxidil is a blood pressure drug as is minoxidil?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    hi habs you say you never try finasteride or minox but tricoxidil is a blood pressure drug as is minoxidil?

The previous, most bald image, it was taken away in February 2013.

This new image is of today!

Kaidax Spray c/ Tricoxidil

http://www.laboratoriosthea.com/arch...ones/00131.pdf

Att,

Does anybody have doubts on this my treatment with Kaidax Spray c// Tricoxidil?

Soon I will give more news on the performance of this topic.

Att,

Inactive

Interesting topic agree with doke but well see

I am sceptical with you habs as you first posted pics that promote cg210 and now your on a blood pressure drug thats sim to minoxidil so what do we beleave?