+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Just dissolve in half ethanol then add the Kirkland minox

Quote Originally Posted by lilpauly View Post
    kirkland land minox is not the best vehicle,
    im not going to use kirkland as i am just using ru on its own i decided may use some revitalash hair conditioner i already have and maybe some procapil.
    My ru is premixed in kb solution?

Its been nearly a year, can you post updated pics? How has it been working?

Quote Originally Posted by simba View Post
    Its been nearly a year, can you post updated pics? How has it been working?
    I've been more or less at the same density/hairline since starting treatments a few years ago. I've taken a break from everything in the last month or so. No RU, no CB or even Minox. Truthfully, sometimes I get the feeling that Minox has caused me to shed BADLY since starting but never having fully recovered.

I've looked at some photos of me from 8 years ago, and already back then I was an NW2. I'm an NW3 more or less today. It's clear as mud that my hair loss progressed a long time and either slowed down to a crawl or stopped dead in its tracks a long time ago. An HT right now would take me back to where I was pretty much a decade ago. I'm seriously considering an HT with 2,000 grafts or more and continue taking RU and CB without the damn minox. At the pace my hair loss has been going, it should hold me over for a long time to come... enough for a Histogen or Replicel treatment should the two lazy biotechs actually release a product (or better yet, Follica).

What do you think about CB hello'user ?

I just ordered some CB from Kane and I can't wait to use it.

So quick question: I know you're supposed to freeze the raw powder, but how do you store the pre-mixed solution? As in, after I've mixed CB with the vehicle, do I store it in the fridge or can I just store it in a cool dark place like my drawer for a week?

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm seriously considering an HT with 2,000 grafts or more and continue taking RU and CB without the damn minox. At the pace my hair loss has been going, it should hold me over for a long time to come... enough for a Histogen or Replicel treatment should the two lazy biotechs actually release a product (or better yet, Follica).
    It's comforting to have this option in your back pocket. I'm committed to an HT once my temples recede to an uncomfortable point. Like you it should hold me over for years at my rate of recession. Pulling the trigger will be difficult though.

Now if I start seeing thinning in the crown, I'll be on finasteride the next day.

So they sell premade RU or CB in tested working vehicles? Are the chemicals pure? I dont know I would kind of worry about them going systemic since they are not well studied

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    So they sell premade RU or CB in tested working vehicles? Are the chemicals pure? I dont know I would kind of worry about them going systemic since they are not well studied
    No working vehicle for cb as for ru I'm testing it again , last three batches were 99% , I'm also testing alldaychemist fin

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Seeing how I've been on Saw Palmetto for a long time, or since the beginning (2 years ago) its evident that its done next to nothing given the recent shed and April, 2013's results.

I'm thinking of ditching saw palmetto to increase my libido. I left for Europe last year for 2 months and didnt take my saw palmetto pills with me. After about 1 months my libido was very high.

Oddly enough though, my libido was also REALLY high during December, 2012 while on saw palmetto. I suppose it could be RU though.

Looking at your pics you have a nice hair texture and your "new" fullness brings me some vicarious joy. You know, there is that concealer called "Derm Match". If you used a touch of the Medium brown in any remaining thin spots people will start telling you "what a thick head of hair you have" based on my experience. I laugh, inside, when people tell me I have so much hair.
    LOL.

Nice posts.