Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by lou-anne View Post
    Oh wow, hah you are stepping into your 30's as a whole new person. Yeah it's all so expensive but when I think about finally being happy with myself it's so worth it! I hope that you'll be exactly the woman you wan't to be, I wish my time came faster hihi
    About the meds, did they not give you anything to calm your nerves down before the procedure? I can't even imagine how nervous I'll be! Oh and you'll be getting your injection today if I'm correct (never really sure about the time difference ), I hope all goes well!!
    They did not give me anything for nerves..and I was ok with that because I was not neervous at all..lol..I have always been able to tolerate pain..I got 45 shots to numb my head..wow..they said people are normally jumping around scared..I was like no I'm not scared..I'm ready..I have wanted this for 15 years now..lol.the first injection was done wrong so I was in so much pain..but I got my 2nd injection today and all went well..I felt no pain..I can literally feel the expander getting bigger inside my head..If I look in the mirror I can see where it has gotten bigger..but other people looking at me can't tell because of my hair..so I have 8 more weeks of shots to go..lol..I have been taking pics of everything..so I will send them 2 u when everything is done..