+ Reply to Thread

Default Questions regarding Revita

Considering trying Revita for a little while to see if it leaves my hair feeling fuller than Regenepure DR. To anybody that uses it:

How often do you apply it?

Is it worth using the Revita conditioner too?

When I was using it daily it was great but have since stopped washing my hair daily as I have long hair and is a bigger pain in the butt to manage afterwards... I just don't have that many hours in a day.
    In regards to the conditioner I say it is a must in fact I love it but I cannot compare it to "Regenepure" as I have no experience with it.
    The revita conditioner does leave my hair nice however I have begun following it up with a treatment mask and hair straightening also. (The joys of long frizzy fine hair)

If you intend to go down the Revita path then go for the 500ml bottles or the 1Litre bottles.
    I originally purchased the small bottles and have been using the 1Litre pumps to refill these bottles from time to time. If you purchase the small bottles bypass the stupid thumb cap on the top and just unscrew it and pull the little ring in the inside white cap to reveal a small hole. The thumb cap which I avoid will leak and also waste a lot of product inside the caveats of the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    When I was using it daily it was great but have since stopped washing my hair daily as I have long hair and is a bigger pain in the butt to manage afterwards... I just don't have that many hours in a day.
    In regards to the conditioner I say it is a must in fact I love it but I cannot compare it to "Regenepure" as I have no experience with it.
    The revita conditioner does leave my hair nice however I have begun following it up with a treatment mask and hair straightening also. (The joys of long frizzy fine hair)

If you intend to go down the Revita path then go for the 500ml bottles or the 1Litre bottles.
    I originally purchased the small bottles and have been using the 1Litre pumps to refill these bottles from time to time. If you purchase the small bottles bypass the stupid thumb cap on the top and just unscrew it and pull the little ring in the inside white cap to reveal a small hole. The thumb cap which I avoid will leak and also waste a lot of product inside the caveats of the cap.
    I may buy a small bottle initially to see if I like it.

Do you use any other shampoos with it or is Revita sufficient on its own to clean your hair?

Good idea, the little bottles are the way to go the first time around. Its so hard to really know how well this will be from one person to another over the internet however what would I expect from?

- Cooling sensation on scalp
    - Softer hair
    - Great control (conditoner)
    - Improved Scalp condition
    - Improved hair quality

I only use Revita shampoo and conditioner these days. I have tried revivogen (which I wouldn't recommend) but I didn't like it.
    Revita is good enough to keep my hair in check, Revita COR (conditioner) is a great seal too and I wouldn't use one without the other, I once was running low on conditioner (funny how its always the conditioner) and did what I could but my hair just didn't look right after I dried it.

I have recently considered using PHYTOPOLLÉINE BOTANICAL SCALP TREATMENT to cleanse my scalp and start fresh again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hair Bear View Post
    Good idea, the little bottles are the way to go the first time around. Its so hard to really know how well this will be from one person to another over the internet however what would I expect from?

- Cooling sensation on scalp
    - Softer hair
    - Great control (conditoner)
    - Improved Scalp condition
    - Improved hair quality

I only use Revita shampoo and conditioner these days. I have tried revivogen (which I wouldn't recommend) but I didn't like it.
    Revita is good enough to keep my hair in check, Revita COR (conditioner) is a great seal too and I wouldn't use one without the other, I once was running low on conditioner (funny how its always the conditioner) and did what I could but my hair just didn't look right after I dried it.

I have recently considered using PHYTOPOLLÉINE BOTANICAL SCALP TREATMENT to cleanse my scalp and start fresh again.
    Cheers for all your advice so far.

Does Revita shampoo and conditioner leave your hair with a decent amount of volume or would you recommend using something like Jason Thin to Thick?

Jason Thin to Thick looks pretty interesting but for me Revita was enough but sadly I am kinda passed that point now and no amount of volumizing will help me.
    All in all I would recommend Revita simple because the ingredients are more targeted to our hair loss issue and may help in the long run but I am told that DS labs constantly change the ingredients in their shampoo/conditioner to optimize it which some people do not like as it kinda throws off their expectations.

Jasons thin to thick looks nice too, I'd probably try it out also and see what works best for me. I have tried products in which some people live by however has not done much for me so its a trial end error thing, I personally try not to overly recommend products to people if I do not have any experience or not believe in the product myself.

When I first began using Revita I instantly felt better about my appearance as my hair did appear fuller but as I said right now volumizing illusions won't help me.