+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    K, I'll keep an eye out for it and do my share on ***. Desmond's going to get to see South Korea, get informed and have an all expenses paid mini vacation and potentially find the holy grail for our troubles. This is gonna to be a huge experience for him
    And it's going to be a huge thing for this forum too. This is THE conference of the year, THE one and only opportunity to get a good idea on how far the best and most promising researchers all around the world really are and get a good understanding of what hurdles still need to be taken (if any !). And I'm really happy Desmond is willing to go, he's obviously a very intelligent guy who knows a lot about the subject, so the perfect guy to get us good and reliable information on the future of hair restoration !

@Desmond: Please contact Boldy, he can give you my skype name.

I'm crossing my fingers that some good news will come up. i'm so tired of feeling like a 50 year old in my 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    And it's going to be a huge thing for this forum too. This is THE conference of the year, THE one and only opportunity to get a good idea on how far the best and most promising researchers all around the world really are and get a good understanding of what hurdles still need to be taken (if any !). And I'm really happy Desmond is willing to go, he's obviously a very intelligent guy who knows a lot about the subject, so the perfect guy to get us good and reliable information on the future of hair restoration !

@Desmond: Please contact Boldy, he can give you my skype name.
    Great news things are moving forward! will be following up to make my donation as soon as the account information is out.

I'm sure Desmond will come back with valuable information that will give us a lot to talk about

im definitely willing to put in a couple hundred, just let us know when and where

I can throw in $60

Hey guys,

My leave got approved. I may have gained access to a very expensive HD camera ($10000 range), tripod, and microphone as well. You should be able to watch the presentation hopefully if all goes well. I may try and buy a cheap voice recorder in case they didnt let me film everything.

I am going to convince most of our heroes (Jahoda, etc) to have a short interview as well when I get there. Please think about what questions you really like me to ask and I'll bring it up.

Guys this is the first step in many steps to come. If we can get this happening we'll be moving on to a crowfunding project next. I'll try and bring up the crowdfunding idea with as many of the researchers as possible.

Also plz chip in if you can. Even $10 or $20 will go a long way. $10 would cover a bus ticket from the airport, a voice recorder, and many other small expenses involved.

P.s. Thank you for nominating me to go. I'll be doing the best I can to bring you back all the information and in depth analysis.

Love u guys as always.

Desmond

(Also Arashi I'll get in touch with Boldy tonight after work)

I can pledge $10. Not much I know but I'm currently self employed starting a new business so ever penny is a prisoner right now. Lol

BEST MAN Desmond! Thank you so much for everything you did and will do!

looking forward to finding out an account number so I can make this donation

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hey guys,

My leave got approved. I may have gained access to a very expensive HD camera ($10000 range), tripod, and microphone as well. You should be able to watch the presentation hopefully if all goes well. I may try and buy a cheap voice recorder in case they didnt let me film everything.

I am going to convince most of our heroes (Jahoda, etc) to have a short interview as well when I get there. Please think about what questions you really like me to ask and I'll bring it up.

Guys this is the first step in many steps to come. If we can get this happening we'll be moving on to a crowfunding project next. I'll try and bring up the crowdfunding idea with as many of the researchers as possible.

Also plz chip in if you can. Even $10 or $20 will go a long way. $10 would cover a bus ticket from the airport, a voice recorder, and many other small expenses involved.

P.s. Thank you for nominating me to go. I'll be doing the best I can to bring you back all the information and in depth analysis.

Love u guys as always.

Desmond

(Also Arashi I'll get in touch with Boldy tonight after work)
    Desmond, if you need any help at all with how to use the video or audio equipment, let me know either here or on SAGA. I used to DJ back in the day and currently do some video work for my company. It's best that you'll be prepared and can get the interviews done quickly, properly and without any problems.

Thanks for everything Desmond! You are a freaking GOD!