X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GreyGhost1864
    • Jul 2013

Follica

Guys
    Cheers first of all. One thing you guys are forgetting is with Follicas methods this is a one time solution application. Not something we do everyday....wait for it...hence no FDA interest. So the main points are....how many head pokers have they produced and when will they be operational. Coming soon....just wondering the cost...
    Ghost
  • Conpecia
    • Sep 2011

how soon man that's the question. i give everything til 2015 and then that's it i'm going for a ht and hoping they figure donor regeneration out before i get too bad...

Comment

• reckless
      • Jun 2013

They seem to be very confident, even arrogant!

I hope this is a major breakthrough.

The fact that they can grow hair on slick bald patches gives me hope.

The only thing that worries me is that the that the hair would grow beyond the hairline. Or maybe the technique revives hair follicles in skin that only had follicles in the first place.

Comment

• Dazza
        • Jun 2012

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/09/05/follica-cure-for-baldness_n_3874644.html Researchers say they are very close to unleashing a product that could finally draw the curtain on the dreaded comb-over. Follica, a U.S.-based firm, claims their proprietary procedure consistently creates new hair follicles in both mice and

Comment

• Javert
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Conpecia
          how soon man that's the question. i give everything til 2015 and then that's it i'm going for a ht and hoping they figure donor regeneration out before i get too bad...
          This.

Comment

• Artha
            • Jun 2013

We ALL know that a cure will be available in a matter of time... So guys chills up and wait.. !! That all! Forget about your hair loss or baldness... We will ALL have hair by 2016-2017 for sure... So what the point to debate about when or where?

Comment

• crafter
              • Sep 2013

there will be a cure in 5 years time.

Comment

• Kalio
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by GreyGhost1864
                Guys
                Cheers first of all. One thing you guys are forgetting is with Follicas methods this is a one time solution application. Not something we do everyday....wait for it...hence no FDA interest. So the main points are....how many head pokers have they produced and when will they be operational. Coming soon....just wondering the cost...
                Ghost
                Really? So no recurring yearly treatments in order to keep your hair? Sounds awesome.

Comment

• locke999
                  • Jul 2013

Originally posted by Artha
                  We ALL know that a cure will be available in a matter of time... So guys chills up and wait.. !! That all! Forget about your hair loss or baldness... We will ALL have hair by 2016-2017 for sure... So what the point to debate about when or where?
                  Says who. Where's your source. It's not cool to get forum members hope up and then when 2017 hit and there is no cure, you only make them more depressed.

Don't speculate and state it as fact. It's good to be positive but you are just coming up with numbers out of your ass.

Comment

• Thinning87
                    • Dec 2012

He's been trolling ever since he signed up, for those who haven't understood that yet.....

Comment

• HairBane
                      • Apr 2013

I think greyghost might've killed himself. He posted a suicide note to this forum a month or two ago, but he mentioned his ex-wife by name, and it was deleted immediately.

As for follica, I think it's best we don't even speculate about them because I've heard so many different things saying they don't need FDA approval, or they're not doing trials, or they are doing trials. Let's just focus on the companies who are more open with us and see what comes of follica. Could be a really effective treatment that comes out in 2015/16.. or could be useless and be released ten years from now.

Comment

• crafter
                        • Sep 2013

Originally posted by HairBane
                        I think greyghost might've killed himself. He posted a suicide note to this forum a month or two ago, but he mentioned his ex-wife by name, and it was deleted immediately.

As for follica, I think it's best we don't even speculate about them because I've heard so many different things saying they don't need FDA approval, or they're not doing trials, or they are doing trials. Let's just focus on the companies who are more open with us and see what comes of follica. Could be a really effective treatment that comes out in 2015/16.. or could be useless and be released ten years from now.
                        why doesn't Cotsarellis come forward and inform us of where Follica really are?

I don't trust him.

Comment

• lurker77
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by HairBane
                          Yeesh, that's pretty dark.

Honestly, if one of these products does work, and they have a legitimate timeline for a product launch, it doesn't seem far-fetched to me that they'd be hush-hush about it. Assuming they have sufficient funds to bring the product to market, there'd be no reason to leak unnecessary information to build hype until it was very near release. Wouldn't want to give any potential competitors or patent-trolls a chance to derail them.

That said, I know better than to be too optimistic. I've been keeping tabs on these boards for around 10 years, and the "cure" has been coming in 3-5 all along.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by crafter
                            there will be a cure in 5 years time.
                            I once said the very same thing...15 years ago.

Comment

• greatjob!
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by crafter
                              why doesn't Cotsarellis come forward and inform us of where Follica really are?

I don't trust him.
                              I'm sure he is really concerned with what you think of him...

Comment

Working...