+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 210 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Monday it is...!

C'mon Replicel.

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Are we looking for 20 percent regrowth ? Lets say it is 20 percent...is that even enough to have a full head of hair?
    Do you ask if 20% regrowth would restore a full head of hair on a NW 6-7 or a NW 1-2?

It was my understanding that good news should be released on a Friday so the subject would be a topic of conversation all weekend and wouldn't have to compete with other breaking topics that would divert attention.......the weekend generally having less breaking news, or certainly less business news. And that bad news should be released during the week where it will more quickly blend in to all of the other news or have a better chance of being upstaged by another topic.

If the results turn out to be positive, I still don't understand the purpose of the money spent by Replicel on the penny stock ads. The only thing I can think of is that they were trying to boost the stock price so that they had to offer less shares in return for the funds raised in the private placement. However, if they knew the results would be positive, they would likely have little problem immediately raising more capital at a much lower cost by waiting until after the announcement. And the announcement of truly positive results will spread like wildfire and send the stock price soaring. In other words the actual news, if positive, would have far more of a beneficial effect on the stock price than any advertisement could ever hope to. Conversely, a negative announcement would quickly counteract any benefit gained from the ads. So I am having a hard time reading anything positive into those stock ads although I am sure there is another perspective I haven't considered......or at least I hope so. Any thoughts on this?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Default hEY PinotQ

That is sound logic. Maybe today

How soon can we expect an interview with David Hall once results have been published? I hope they have the cure, it just seems too good to be true.

I've taught that bad news should be released on Friday, so that people forget about it over the weekend. Good news is released on Monday so you have the whole business week to beat your drum and pat yourselves on the back.

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    You are probably right. The other thing is that they probably wants to milk the promotional dollars spent on their stock promotion campaign as much as possible prior to the release. Their last "quarterly update" was provided on January 30th, which was also a Monday, so they do have some precedence there.
    This is a good point. I'm sure their website is getting a ton more hits now that everyone is looking for their data. Also, the volume of stock traded is up dramatically in the past week or two. So, this whole thing is bringing much more visibility to them. If they have good results, i would expect them to get major coverage, possibly from mainstream media outlets.

Does anyone know anything about the nature of the data they'll be releasing? I would assume it would be the standard hair count/density/terminal v. vellus stuff. But, i was thinking that if they're doing a full blown histological analysis of the treatment area (which i think would be necessary to determine if de novo follicles were induced) then it would probably take longer than a month to get that type of analysis done.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    You really think they are going to release any news? LOL! Forget about it.
    Maybe not today, but by the end of the month.

Maybe not today, but by the end of the month.

I don't think they would release the results over the weekend, so that leaves today and Monday.

As we stated the other day, off topic posts are being removed from this thread in an effort to keep this thread on point and allow for an open communication about Replicel.