X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jackson55
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by doke
    hahahahaha or chicken shit
    Actually you are very free to use whatever you wanna use..and chicken shit is just one of the option mate hihihi

Comment

• stravucce
      • Aug 2011

i ll drop the minox for dog shit if i were you!!

It is £85 for 3 months and you save 40% if you buy 1 year supply which is at £220.
      And it is defenetly not minoxidil, i tried that and uk hair solutions is nothing compared to that...and sausage and doke, 1 advice you better apply dog or checken shit than minox...i am speaking of experience...

Comment

• raunchy
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by UK_
        7 posts and he's found the holy grail.

Me thinks he's bullshitting ye.
        Hi UK
        I dont spend my time posting crap on 2000 threads around the forums to end up like youwith 900+ ****ing messages and still convinced minox will grow me an afro...

and uk hair solutions is not an over priced minox, it is even cheaper than that, it is herbal extracts and the ingredients are here :

the only difference is that these simple have been mixed in a genius way that it helps with hair loss problems.

The propecia and minox crap, i have a long history with it, here is my last post before when i just came on that forum

So the option of a mix of minoxidil in the uk hair is just impossible

Comment

• sausage
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by stravucce
          It is £85 for 3 months and you save 40% if you buy 1 year supply which is at £220.
          And it is defenetly not minoxidil, i tried that and uk hair solutions is nothing compared to that...and sausage and doke, 1 advice you better apply dog or checken shit than minox...i am speaking of experience...
          Thats why I don't use Minoxidil, its a con in my eyes. Your paying for something that will only cause you to have side effects.

Dog Poop all the way, no side effects so far, just an odd smelling scalp.

That reminds me, I better go down the park today and pick up some more.

Comment

• jackson55
            • Oct 2011

It is snowing today so you wil have to warm up the crap to get it sloggy for your hair

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

uk hair poop regrows hair a miracle of a smelling scalp.

Comment

• rassoul
                • Jul 2011

math

Doke, there is 50ml because you only use 1 or 2ml on each application, and you apply it once or twice a week, so that is enough for 3 months treatment and that's what the bottle i for, you could use some math reading before you apply dog pooo or minoxidil on your head ha ha ha

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

hi i no we have had a laugh about ukhs but if it does work for some of you guys i am happy for you.
                  If it was cheaper than minox i may have give it a try but am very sceptical it will do anything.

Comment

• jackson55
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by doke
                    hi i no we have had a laugh about ukhs but if it does work for some of you guys i am happy for you.
                    If it was cheaper than minox i may have give it a try but am very sceptical it will do anything.
                    It is an expensive product and it will not work on every user and i m just one of the lucky ones, let's hope it last or let' s hope i win the lottery and but 5 litres of it and apply it everyday until i grow a long poney tail

Comment

• rassoul
                      • Jul 2011

If i win the lottery i will pay some scientists to find out the exact formula amd to prepare the same product for me and sell it for cheaper i will make more bucks!! Actually it depends how much i win ... As if i get the jackpot i would not care about more business ideas i will just enjoy the millions. I won't care about my hair on my private island :-)

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by raunchy
                        Hi UK
                        I dont spend my time posting crap on 2000 threads around the forums to end up like youwith 900+ ****ing messages and still convinced minox will grow me an afro...

and uk hair solutions is not an over priced minox, it is even cheaper than that, it is herbal extracts and the ingredients are here :

the only difference is that these simple have been mixed in a genius way that it helps with hair loss problems

The propecia and minox crap, i have a long history with it, here is my last post before when i just came on that forum

So the option of a mix of minoxidil in the uk hair is just impossible
                        Id rather have posted 9000 decent & realistic comments then 7 filled with complete and utter garbage.

If you think this product has any application to male pattern baldness you are a complete idiot.

There are products sold in chemists for less than £1 that can thicken hair, none however can regrow hair or stop hair loss. You are talking complete toss, any gains are all in your head, you have no real clinical data or evidence to prove this product has done anything remotely close to what you claim it has done, I have checked out the website, it looks like it was strung together by children - and you're expecting the sane people of this website to believe they hold the cure?

Your comment is hilarious... you knock Minoxidil (something scientifically proven to help the growth of hair) and link me to a website displaying a list of bogus ingredients from Vitamin C to Green Tea and expect to be taken seriously. Do you not find that a little funny? Whether I support the use of minoxidil or not is besides the point, the real point here is that you really are ape-shit stupid ... anyone here is ape-shit stupid to even consider that this would be useful in halting, regrowing or shedding ANY of their hair... this is as ridiculous as me stating my regular household coffee will regrow my ****ing hair.

Comment

• UK_
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by stravucce
                          Is that the price of this bullshit treatment? The only reason they call themselves "UK Hair Solutions" is to make themselves sound credible - I see no major authority or industry leaders backing their website... they're probably operating out of a shack in Malaysia.

"Malaysian Hair Solutions".... Now how dya feel about spending £85 on the "cure"?

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Welcome back UK_ the voice of reason returns

Comment

• UK_
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
                              Welcome back UK_ the voice of reason returns
                              Hey JCM thanks, yeah thought id come back to check for some updates... nothing has really happened though - but what do you expect after 6 - 8 months? Pleased to hear Histogen won their case, best news of 2011 IMO.

Comment

• raunchy
                                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by UK_
                                Hey JCM thanks, yeah thought id come back to check for some updates... nothing has really happened though - but what do you expect after 6 - 8 months? Pleased to hear Histogen won their case, best news of 2011 IMO.
                                A i always say to people beleiving in minoxidil is Go **** YOUR SELF AND SHRINK YOUR BALLS WITH MINOXIDIL because the people who use alternative herbal products like uk hir solutions do not want to hear your crap, because if the clinica trials you are talking about were genuine, everybody woul have hair and you would not be here talking shit and promoting minoxidil and denigrating herbal remedies!!

Comment

Working...