piloxll:new israeli method combines wounding+ zi/cu ions to destroy dht in the scalp

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
    Hahahhahahahahahha
    You should see the photographs of the patients. They're on Hair Loss Talk. The results are absolutely amazing. And the photographs are exactly what all of us would expect; clear, in focus, nearly the same lighting in all and consistent.

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

What's the method of application? Can anyone post pictures here?

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

I'm really not convinced by this... perhaps someone could give me a reason to get excited about this... but it's just literally let-down after let-down these days... I've no reason to even begin thinking this PiloxII crap will be any different.

Also regarding 8 months timeline.... why 8 months? Why so specific? What source did this come from?... if 8 months until release then they must have sailed through and finished all their products and they're simply creating a plan to market the product... in terms of clinical trials for hair loss... 8 months is like a millisecond.

When something sounds too good to be true...

Comment

• BDDFreak
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by UK_
          I'm really not convinced by this... perhaps someone could give me a reason to get excited about this... but it's just literally let-down after let-down these days... I've no reason to even begin thinking this PiloxII crap will be any different.
          It's probably better that you don't get excited for this. Just know that in 8 months you'll know if this is a scam or not. I'm excited only because of the pictures tbh.

Comment

• chimera
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by UK_

Also regarding 8 months timeline.... why 8 months? Why so specific? What source did this come from?... if 8 months until release then they must have sailed through and finished all their products and they're simply creating a plan to market the product... in terms of clinical trials for hair loss... 8 months is like a millisecond.

When something sounds too good to be true...
            Well, they said they have been working for years on this and that this is the fifth iteration of the product... and the one which is finally going to make it in to the market...

Then again... how do we know it is true...?

Comment

• PaddyBateman
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
              You should see the photographs of the patients. They're on Hair Loss Talk. The results are absolutely amazing. And the photographs are exactly what all of us would expect; clear, in focus, nearly the same lighting in all and consistent.
              Hellouser, do you have a link to those on hair loss talk ? Wouldn't mind a gander.

Comment

• Thinning87
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                already seen them.

If it's too easy it ain't true

Comment

• Kiwi
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Thinning87
                  already seen them.

If it's too easy it ain't true
                  What's the link to the pics?

Comment

• chimera
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by PaddyBateman
                    Hellouser, do you have a link to those on hair loss talk ? Wouldn't mind a gander.

Originally posted by Kiwi
                    What's the link to the pics?
                    The pics are in this thread too, in page 10 I think...

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

jcm asked and i now what is the application method and is it a drug or snake oil.

Comment

• PaddyBateman
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by chimera
                        The pics are in this thread too, in page 10 I think...
                        Thanks....and holy hell they look amazing. And all in a relatively short space of time.

Please let this come to fruition!

There's been so much focus on Replicel, Histogen, Aderans, Follica....yet Pilox may have crept up in the dark to capture the glory.

Hopefully Spencer will discuss it on his next show.

Comment

• PaddyBateman
                          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by doke
                          jcm asked and i now what is the application method and is it a drug or snake oil.
                          Is similar to Follica. A devise.

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

so you will have to purchase a device to apply whatever the topical ingredience is so maybe expensive also as mentioned before there was the topical from the same uni called piliel that regrew hair on wounded scalps but the gel was not the same when it came to market by osmotics fns serum.
                            The original gel was trialed by medical life science and it did not work but the professer said it did not contain the right ingredience so as said got osmotics to make and market it.
                            Did anyone see the pictures of the hair regrowth with pileil gel it seemed impressive.

Comment

• DanWS
                              • Jul 2013

Originally posted by doke
                              so you will have to purchase a device to apply whatever the topical ingredience is so maybe expensive also as mentioned before there was the topical from the same uni called piliel that regrew hair on wounded scalps but the gel was not the same when it came to market by osmotics fns serum.
                              The original gel was trialed by medical life science and it did not work but the professer said it did not contain the right ingredience so as said got osmotics to make and market it.
                              Did anyone see the pictures of the hair regrowth with pileil gel it seemed impressive.
                              It's not a topical, it's some sort of device. Diagram pics here:

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

if anyones interested the prof at technion uni link on piliel www.technion.ac.il/technion/dimotech/essay.html

Comment

Working...