Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
Marshmalo

Default Minxodil with Micro-Needle Treatment?

Hi,

I am currently two weeks into my new hair treatment regime, I am using 1ml of Regain in the evening before bed but every 3 days I am using my micro-needler just before applying the minox. On micro needling nights I'm using 2 ml.

If you didn't already know micro-needling is supposed to work for hair loss by increasing the absorption of any topical solution, decrease the "hardening" of the scalp and promote healthy roots.

My question is has anyone else here tried this treatment and what kind of results, if any did you get?

Am currently not on any other forum of treatment so if I do get any gains they'll have to be from this. I'm treating a large area, my whole crown + frontal temporal regions (Micro-needling is supposed to work even on these areas). I really hope it works out!
Marshmalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
Marshmalo

Has no one here tried this then or have any thoughts on this? Here's a link explaining the process if people are interested:

http://www.nanothick.com/nanogen_scalp_roller.htm
Old 10-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #3
rdawg

Never heard of it so I cant really comment, but how have the results been so far?
rdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #4
dex89

a lot of people are using it at bodybuilding.com

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...250361&page=70
dex89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
Marshmalo

Quote:
Never heard of it so I cant really comment, but how have the results been so far?
Well, I have only been on it for about 3 weeks so can't expect much yet, I started shedding more since week 1 so I would probably say my hair is actually alittle thiner than I started. I know 1 week is very early to start a shed on Minox but I presumed that was due to the increased absorption.
So overall I would say I have no progress to report yet.

It appears I am the only one trying this here lol. I will keep you guys updated on how I get on, I really should be taking progress pictures shouldnt I?