Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yeahyeahyeah
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by eqvist
    Whats TBH? So you really think toco-8 is made you thicker hair?
    'To be honest'

Always had thick hair, just recession.

Since taking toco-8 hair feels healthier.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
      • Nov 2011

Update:

Found no hair on my pillow today.

Comment

• Conpecia
        • Sep 2011

Anyone else taking suprabio and getting a lot more body hair? Nothing on the hairline yet and I don't think there ever will be but maybe the existing hairs will thicken. All I know is that my facial and body hair are growing out of control.

Comment

• sausage
          • Jan 2012

2 months on toco-8 still no signs of increased body hair or beard growth or improvement in hair.

Comment

• Conpecia
            • Sep 2011

I'm wondering why all of you guys are taking toco 8? I could have sworn that I read a really promising study linked to this site involving tocomin suprabio. I've been taking 60mg twice/day and have seen a significant increase in body hair. I can only hope something is happening up top but it's only been a couple months so I'll have to wait until the end of the summer to know if it works.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
              • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
              I'm wondering why all of you guys are taking toco 8? I could have sworn that I read a really promising study linked to this site involving tocomin suprabio. I've been taking 60mg twice/day and have seen a significant increase in body hair. I can only hope something is happening up top but it's only been a couple months so I'll have to wait until the end of the summer to know if it works.
              Yep not shedding much at all.

Comment

• gutted
                • Jan 2011

guys keep an eye out on your hairline to see if you notice any small hairs pop up, the increase in body hair and increase in sex drive signifies a boost in testosterone.

Comment

• sausage
                  • Jan 2012

Cos I don't want to look like a Gorilla.

Comment

• Davey Jones
                    • Apr 2012

What company makes that? I'm looking at Amazon here, and there seems to be a couple. Which did the study use? Which do you use? I wouldn't mind a thicker beard anyway. Looks good with the bald head.

Comment

• Conpecia
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by sausage
                      Cos I don't want to look like a Gorilla.
                      Fair enough lol, but I'll look like Chewbacca if it means keeping my hair until the advanced treatments arrive.

Comment

• Conpecia
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                        What company makes that? I'm looking at Amazon here, and there seems to be a couple. Which did the study use? Which do you use? I wouldn't mind a thicker beard anyway. Looks good with the bald head.
                        Hey Davey, the company I'm using is called Nutraceutical Sciences Institute (NSI). Got it off Amazon for like 25 US dollars. The "Vitacost" version. If you get it do not be alarmed that the bottle looks differently than the pictured bottle on Amazon. It's the same stuff. I'm pretty sure the study used the same blend. If I remember correctly the company that engineers it is called Carotech, but I don't think they sell it directly.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                          • Jan 2011

So has TRX3 been any good for you guys?

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                            • Nov 2011

Happy to report that I am not shedding since taking toco. I am on my second tub, so been taking toco for 2 and a half months.

I have today bought some nizarol and now using it in conjunction with toco as an additional measure. Only found 1-2 strands of hair on my hand.

Will use Niz once a week.

Comment

• Davey Jones
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
                              Happy to report that I am not shedding since taking toco. I am on my second tub, so been taking toco for 2 and a half months.

I have today bought some nizarol and now using it in conjunction with toco as an additional measure. Only found 1-2 strands of hair on my hand.

Will use Niz once a week.
                              PS, I use Niz once every other day and have never experienced any problems. It seems to control the oil on my head. I like a good shaved head, but I've never been a fan of the shiny look. I'm into a more matte finish for my dome.

But the point is, you can try to use it more often if you want, and if you experience redness, back off. Everyone is different. I've heard of people using it as much as once a day, which I can't do.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Davey Jones
                                PS, I use Niz once every other day and have never experienced any problems. It seems to control the oil on my head. I like a good shaved head, but I've never been a fan of the shiny look. I'm into a more matte finish for my dome.

But the point is, you can try to use it more often if you want, and if you experience redness, back off. Everyone is different. I've heard of people using it as much as once a day, which I can't do.
                                I remember when I used Revita, I experienced a shed. Without really shedding if you get my drift.

It's active ingredient was keto.

So dont think its a good idea to use niz more then once a week - will alternate with my organic shampoo.

btw how much of the niz do you put on your hands before shampooing.

Comment

Working...