Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Hair Loss Treatments > Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #1621
yeahyeahyeah

[QUOTE=Maradona;63005]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pate View Post

I agree with you man. This is why I'm thinking on throwing in .5mg of fin till HSC or any other company come to market. Just to keep these follicles under control you know?

But I am damned scared of permanent sides.
If you are not thinning right now, but just receeding. (mature hairline?)

I very much doubt you will be a NW4 or NW7 in 2 years.

The guys with the aggressive loss are normally in their late teens and are diffuse thinning.
yeahyeahyeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:41 AM   #1622
jpm

I do enjoy reading your posts Pate. They are very informative and you sound quite clued up!

I think that if/when HSC is released it will be a major step forward. On most younger guys the hair follicle is still there and not been out of commission for too long. Therefore I think that HSC would still be able to grow hairs out of these follicles.

If you have lost your hair for a long time and the follicles are ''dead'' then HSC would work very well as an adjunct treatment to a HT.

I'm just hoping that sometime soon Histogen do trials on the whole scalp so we can see how it works in certain areas. Crown, temples, top of head etc
jpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #1623
BoSox

When will we have another interview from Histogen?
BoSox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:55 PM   #1624
UK_

[QUOTE=yeahyeahyeah;63008]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maradona View Post

If you are not thinning right now, but just receeding. (mature hairline?)

I very much doubt you will be a NW4 or NW7 in 2 years.

The guys with the aggressive loss are normally in their late teens and are diffuse thinning.
yeh - thing is so many times a mature hairline is confused with balding - it really isnt the same thing, when you go bald you're thinning very early on & shedding loads + even if they did cure hair loss I wouldnt want a juvenile hairline that would look stupid if you're in your mid - late 30's, it's the thinning crown & SIGNIFICANT frontal recession that's the issue.
UK_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #1625
yeahyeahyeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_ View Post

yeh - thing is so many times a mature hairline is confused with balding - it really isnt the same thing, when you go bald you're thinning very early on & shedding loads + even if they did cure hair loss I wouldnt want a juvenile hairline that would look stupid if you're in your mid - late 30's, it's the thinning crown & SIGNIFICANT frontal recession that's the issue.
How much hair do you guys shed with aggressive loss?
Old 05-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #1626
CVAZBAR

According to Spencer, Dr Z has some exciting news. Hopefully he gets the interview soon.
CVAZBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:44 AM   #1627
Mojo Risin

Surprise, now that they know Replicel's results are shit, they have ''exciting'' news to announce ...
Mojo Risin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:29 AM   #1628
yeahyeahyeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
According to Spencer, Dr Z has some exciting news. Hopefully he gets the interview soon.
When will that be?
Old 05-14-2012, 03:43 AM   #1629
thechamp

Default .5 of fin

I can only Handel fin once a week I gain so much weight if I take any more how often are you going to be taking the fin?
thechamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:48 AM   #1630
BoSox

Been taking Fin for 5 years, 0 side effects. You'd be a fool not to take this drug, save your hair for HSC.

That aside, can we stay on the topic of Histogen please.. we have other threads for other topics.
BoSox is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
craig ziering, histogen, hsc, spencer kobren