Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community  

Go Back   Bald Truth Talk - Hair Loss, Hair Transplant and Hair Restoration Community > Men's Hair Loss > Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
anton28

Default Starting back up on fin and minoxidil. Please help!!!

Hello everyone. I'm getting on fin and minoxidil. When I used to take it before I was using dr.lees topical treatments. As his products are no longer available what do you guys recomend. Should i just get on fin in pill form and get rogain or are there other reliable sources that offer topical solutions for both fin and minoxidil?
anton28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #2
ravegrover

Fin (as pill) and minoxidil 5% (generic or rogaine) works best. I'm not aware of suitable alternative
ravegrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
VictimOfDHT

Buy Rogaine or Kirkland but don't even think about buying some snake oil sold on ebay under the name (Dualgen). It isn't any better than using water.
VictimOfDHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
anton28

Thanks guys!
anton28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:11 AM   #5
WarLord

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictimOfDHT View Post
Buy Rogaine or Kirkland but don't even think about buying some snake oil sold on ebay under the name (Dualgen). It isn't any better than using water.
Except that on another threads you ascribed your last year's hair loss to different factors, don't you? Once it was DualGen, some other time it was your transplanted hairs that were falling out, some other time you were not sure at all. I see that your theory about DualGen didn't appear in your post until this year. Could you be more consistent, please? Or did you hysteria and frustration completely cloud your brain?
WarLord is offline   Reply With Quote